Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Hi this is my first ever post so excuse me if it's bad!

I've been following this topic for a while and am so excited by it that I decided to make an account so that I could contribute =D

I've only been to Fright Night's once- last year in fact- and only got to go in two mazes (Saw: Alive and The Curse), so I guess I'm a bit of a newbie =P However, I loved them so much and have been incredibly interested in scare mazes ever since! As I never got to go in many of the old mazes (really wanted to go in Asylum ='() it saddens me a bit that they're most likely leaving, but honestly, if the rumours are true, this year should be amazing =D

There is so much potential in mazes based off of movies, and even though I've seen very few of the films that the mazes are rumoured to be based on, I am still very excited.

As for what Theme Park Collective have been posting, I wouldn't listen to a word of it. They appear to be basing it off of guesses just as we are, with the only somewhat solid evidence being the quotes. Personally, I wont be making any assumptions until Thorpe have released the official statement =)

Also- hoping to see at least one of the old mazes that isn't SAW return this year!! =/

I agree the coungering was soo terrifying, I love horror films as well and 80% of the films I own are horrors, but I just thought the coungering was sooo scary ! it was unreal ! give it a watch and you wont be able to sleep......... secand clap ......

*Conjuring ;)

I think that they will be the mazes, as all the quotes match etc, and by lions gate(I am right I think), so it fits in with their saw contract. Quite amused at those amazing posters. THEY ARE SO REALISTIC!!!! MUST BE LEGIT! :o

Although if they do happen, it be amazing to see what could happen, and definitely will attract more customers meaning Profit for them. Still wondering how much they paid for the Lionsgate thing...

Really hope they reveal more soon! Going on holiday in 3 days and wont have internet access xD The suspense of not knowing what's going on is going to kill me xD

In seriousness though- although its obvious the posters are fake- the ideas seem legit. Pretty sure they're all Lionsgate films, the quotes match and its the same licence as saw so it's a bit of a giveaway =P correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't their original SAW contract due to run out around now?? Looks like they've renewed it with some extra benefits ;)

Part of me still wants them to surprise us with totally different mazes from the speculation though! =P