Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Blair witch doesn't have fastrack...

Cabin in the woods and saw alive broke down today. Strange how's mazes can break down!?

They are constantly asylum last week broke down whilst I was in the queue and did again this week aswell as MBV but I guess a breakdown could be anything from an actor being assaulted to lighting failure.

Could someone please explain to me how a scare zone gets an 60min+ queue?

@RubyRed95, idk how to quote on mobile so I'll do it here.

It's all pretty confusing on the site so basically you pick a time slot, and that time slot is the time of your first maze. You buy the tickets online and they give you a code which you need to write down and bring the credit card you ordered it with to the park. You then give the card and the number to the desk with 'Box Office' on it, it's to the right. They then give you a fast pass with your times on it. So your first maze will be randomly picked but will start at the time you booked (I chose 3 and got given Saw Alive), anyway you get a 30 minute time slot to get to each maze do them, but don't worry, the fast pass queues were never over 10 minutes for me, and I went on Saturday. So say for example you picked 4 for your time, your next maze after your first (they're all in a random order you find out on the day, but you get all the mazes except BWP) will give you from 4_30-5 to get there and do it, and the next will give you from 5-5:30 and so on. It's worth it if you're gonna do all the mazes, 18 quid for fast track (which you'll defo need on a Saturday) for all 4 mazes. If you sort of understand now, I'd advise you to book them, sorry if I'm bad at explaining. Btw, you can also pick up your Annual Pass 5 pound entrance tickets along with you're fact passes from the same place, but you need the credit card again and your MAP.

Hope I helped :).

Does Fright Nights only exist after 3pm? Aside from the entrance signage and the random dotted theming there and in the Dome, you wouldn't be surprised if it was any other day at the park, especially with the chart music blaring at the entrance..

I miss the days when people complained the Fright Night music played all day :(;)

@RubyRed95, idk how to quote on mobile so I'll do it here.

It's all pretty confusing on the site so basically you pick a time slot, and that time slot is the time of your first maze. You buy the tickets online and they give you a code which you need to write down and bring the credit card you ordered it with to the park. You then give the card and the number to the desk with 'Box Office' on it, it's to the right. They then give you a fast pass with your times on it. So your first maze will be randomly picked but will start at the time you booked (I chose 3 and got given Saw Alive), anyway you get a 30 minute time slot to get to each maze do them, but don't worry, the fast pass queues were never over 10 minutes for me, and I went on Saturday. So say for example you picked 4 for your time, your next maze after your first (they're all in a random order you find out on the day, but you get all the mazes except BWP) will give you from 4_30-5 to get there and do it, and the next will give you from 5-5:30 and so on. It's worth it if you're gonna do all the mazes, 18 quid for fast track (which you'll defo need on a Saturday) for all 4 mazes. If you sort of understand now, I'd advise you to book them, sorry if I'm bad at explaining. Btw, you can also pick up your Annual Pass 5 pound entrance tickets along with you're fact passes from the same place, but you need the credit card again and your MAP.

Hope I helped :).

Ahh okay thanks this helped a lot! My only issue now is that the website states that 'your first maze will always be at three' regardless of what time you pick... its so confusing xD but thanks a lot, I think I will get them, if only because two of my friends who are coming are really nervous and queuing for too long might just make them feel worse haha :P

Ahh okay thanks this helped a lot! My only issue now is that the website states that 'your first maze will always be at three' regardless of what time you pick... its so confusing xD but thanks a lot, I think I will get them, if only because two of my friends who are coming are really nervous and queuing for too long might just make them feel worse haha :P

The fastrack is good, as you go straight in. It gets rid of the nervous build up however it is good if you don't want to have to experience this! Have fun :D

- I really like Cabin in the Woods, but I think that the lighting in the last section (after the low celing) could be better.

- MBV would be scarier if you actually saw Harry Warden clearly.

- Asylum's sirens are still too quiet!

Just a small nit pick at what is otherwise a fantastic event this year!

I really enjoyed this year but it didn't feel like Fright Night tbh.

I really enjoyed cabin and not being able to pick a door until an actor came out and dragged my friend by her waist into the forest leaving us to follow.

Also at the end of TBWP there was a man with a camera on a hard hat who we had seen earlier on running out of asylum to then walk off with a thorpe worker, he stopped me and put a torch in my face before letting me go again, any reason behind that?