TPM Awards 2013!

Marc

Not gonna lie, gonna be wearing a similar shirt to this in 2014 main season... Just SAYING! (will be a much better T-shirt obviously :))

DGC.png

I was going to go for a more subtle one Austyn, have TPM on the front and just have this in small on the back, as a sort of 'inside gag'.

Myk your account shows 12 posts... how many have I had... says it all really... who are you exactly? :rolleyes:

alton towers retweeted me and people replying who is deangarycox... seriously haha! ;)

Ha don't worry - the majority of the people who contribute on the forums clearly know who you are, or you wouldn't have won by such a large margin!

Ha don't worry - the majority of the people who contribute on the forums clearly know who you are, or you wouldn't have won by such a large margin!

But Dean didn't win!? :o

Best New Member

1st Styles

2nd DeanGaryCox

3rd DaddysLittlePrincess & Myk

What's all this 'controversy' about when Dean didn't even win? :(

To all my friends here, bitchiest member award next year? I'll take that crown thanks.

Woah hold on Holly, I thought bitchiest member was going to be awarded to me?! I think we'll have to go head to head to snatch the crown! ;) I don't even think my votes got counted :mellow: I call a re-vote!! (I joke, congratulations DGC! You remain one of TPM's biggest secrets)

Woah hold on Holly, I thought bitchiest member was going to be awarded to me?! I think we'll have to go head to head to snatch the crown! ;) I don't even think my votes got counted :mellow: I call a re-vote!! (I joke, congratulations DGC! You remain one of TPM's biggest secrets)

Oh Liam, that's made me chuckle :)

Please I will snatch back, with nails ^_^

;)

Mate I had 15 post and I still won that said everything :)

I didn't expect to win anything haha... just some jealous people ;)

I work every weekend so couldn't really do any meets, hopefully may be able to make time this year (not that it has anything to do with the 2 people I mainly went with deciding they no longer want to go because one has motion sickness and says it's getting too much and the other can't afford it after moving into a new flat aha)... still nice to contribute alot on the forum though :)