2014 Season

Marc

We are trialing Reserve N' Ride again, so you can go on other rides, whilst queuing for our top 5 coasters.

Trial dates are as follows:

23rd June - Reserve N' Ride will be available for our top 5 coasters

24th June - Fastrack will be bought via the Reserve N' Ride mobile platform

27th-30th June - Reserve N' Ride and Fastrack will be available for our top 5 coasters via our mobile system!

Have a great day!

From Thorpe's Facebook, some advance warning for anyone planning to visit on these days...

Because there's not a lot else to do besides stand in a queueline? #wevehadthisarguementbefore

The fact that its optional theres nothing stopping you queuing for Swarm "virtually" and queueing in Stealths physical queue getting on 2 rides in the time you would normally get on one?

I vaguely remember it being mentioned on here a while back about a destroyed-looking box atop of the Burger King in Amity looking like it could do with some TLC.  Well...

10343002_10204144827083964_2503256518284

It's fixed!

(Tried finding a photo of the old box for compariosn, but to no avail.)

But yeah, nice to see I guess. :)

I vaguely remember it being mentioned on here a while back about a destroyed-looking box atop of the Burger King in Amity looking like it could do with some TLC.  Well...

It's fixed!

Was The Swarm involved in this? ;)

Absolute scenes today as opening hours are extended to 6pm, Stealth had been shut all day but began testing at 5.20pm and was opened at 5.40pm. Carnage...

Carnage is it? Surely it should be accredited that things didn't go smoothly, they extended opening by an hour, and despite having issues all day, actually opened Stealth, weather it was for a day, or for twenty minutes during the time extension. Could have easily left it closed. Good on the park tbh there.

Carnage is it? Surely it should be accredited that things didn't go smoothly, they extended opening by an hour, and despite having issues all day, actually opened Stealth, weather it was for a day, or for twenty minutes during the time extension. Could have easily left it closed. Good on the park tbh there.

Carnage in this instance meaning crazy good... why would I ever think it was a bad thing?

Just imagine being a Stealth staff member...

Staff - "Only 20 minutes till close then, even with the extended opening time..."

Engineer - "Ride works now, so you can open it"

*Ride opens, 2 hour queue ensues*

Staff - "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Just imagine being a Stealth staff member...

Staff - "Only 20 minutes till close then, even with the extended opening time..."

Engineer - "Ride works now, so you can open it"

*Ride opens, 2 hour queue ensues*

Staff - "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

The amount of times Fury did that to me...

It's fixed!

Ugh, what is their obsession with corrugated metal? (Oh yeah, it's cheap and maintenance free). Every time they replace a thatch-type roof at Thorpe Park ie. Ranger County kiosks, Rumba Rapids photo kiosk they cheap out and go for industrial looking finishes. It's almost as if someone loves the way shipping containers look and wants everything else to look similar...

According to the queue time app both Tidal Wave and Storm Surge are open right now. Tidal wave with a 90 minute queue and Storm Surge with a 10. It would make sense if they did extend the opening of Tidal Wave seeing as it has been down all day (again), so maybe they kept it open for extra time so people would be able to experience it, along with Storm Surge. Good if they did do it, if not then it must be a fault with the app? There's no messages on Facebook about it.