Annual Pass Day

jom222

The current queue to get in, at this moment in time I'm glad I changed my mind on going. With people already in the park as well I can imagine it to be a very busy day. If they don't extend the opening time or get more rides open, I can see a lot of complaints coming there way.

10377173_783696915018943_808386111832011

11025994_783700068351961_428394175259857

(Photos from themeparkquides facebook page)

The current queue to get in, at this moment in time I'm glad I changed my mind on going. With people already in the park as well I can imagine it to be a very busy day. If they don't extend the opening time or get more rides open, I can see a lot of complaints coming there way.

11025994_783700068351961_428394175259857

(Photos from themeparkquides facebook page)

Well dayum!

So went to inferno pizza pasta, and they got new tables!!! They actually asked to see our annual pass and we asked why, and they said they released 3000 tickets to non annual pass holders.

You have got to be kidding me...?

(Looking through the #thorpepark on instagram, a couple of people have "friends and family tickets". I thought these weren't to be on sale after the disaster in 2011?)

You have got to be kidding me...?

(Looking through the #thorpepark on instagram, a couple of people have "friends and family tickets". I thought these weren't to be on sale after the disaster in 2011?)

Friends and Family tickets are given to staff of Merlin attractions. 3000 sounds a lot but they are valid over the 2 days so very much doubt it will make much difference.

It is fairly busy, but tolerable. Have done all coasters but Saw (closed lol sorry Peaj) and The Swarm, we aren't really in a rush for ridecounts and stuff so it's nice enough. Currently queueing for Detonator which said 15 minutes, although is more like 10.

Anyone fancy defending this?

I should hope not. What a farce. They never, ever learn. 

I've heard vortex and saw are closed though so it levels out really doesn't it? :)

Looking forward to tomorrow either way, if the weather's good it should be a really nice day out!

Vortex opened around 1ish I believe.

Saw and Quantum have been closed all day, so yes I guess it does level out. 

Loggers and Detty are in the same team as Saw, so I wonder if they're only open because Saw's closed, and the staff that are meant to be on Saw went on them instead? 

I've heard vortex and saw are closed though so it levels out really doesn't it? :)

Looking forward to tomorrow either way, if the weather's good it should be a really nice day out!

Vortex is open now so either detty or loggers is just a bonus and tbh I don't really care for saw so I'm happy haha :P

Vortex opened around 1ish I believe.

Saw and Quantum have been closed all day, so yes I guess it does level out.

Loggers and Detty are in the same team as Saw, so I wonder if they're only open because Saw's closed, and the staff that are meant to be on Saw went on them instead?

There are staff stood outside saw so I don't think it's them staff. Staff at x are currently removing the temporary fences from in front if it..