Annual Pass Day

jom222

Eeeeek Rush - not a massive fan although I went on it 3 times in a day last year (might not sound a lot but that thing terrifies me)!

Was initially kinda gutted that Samurai wouldn't be open, Slammer I like but along with Rush it kinda scares me a tad.  Rumba I'm not fussed about and anyone who would ride Tidal Wave in this weather is insane/very brave.

A bit disappointed about X, Loggers and ABL but they are obviously not ready to be opened.  At least all of the coasters will be open so can't complain too much :P

Has anyone considered that Thorpe haven't had as many prebooked tickets as they expected so not opening the other rides now on that basis?

That's exactly how the park runs. Not.

Having 9 attractions down on a day without much notice (as reading here they only stated 4 closed when most people would've got the tickets) will only result in ridiculous amounts of complaints. Here's hoping for 2 train operation on coasters.

It's annual pass day. Everyone got in for free. Not much room to complain. No where near the complaints they would get on a normal day.

Project LC.. you're the biggest complainer on here. You're obviously an Annual Passholder.

Do I need to go any further with the fact they'll receive the same, if not more complaints on those days? :)

It's likely to be a massive amount of confusion between management and the social media/website team. The social media team are still continuing to advertise only four rides closed, however the website team are advertising otherwise. The eventbrite page also continues to advertise that Slammer, Samurai, Tidal Wave and Rumba Rapids will be closed.

I can understand certain reasons for the above four rides being closed however having X and Detonator closed four days before park opening seems slightly odd. They are certainly two crowd pullers and they are both going to need to be ready for the beginning of the season so having them closed so close to the main season is particularly odd.

I wonder if it's due to lack of communication that the website team are the ones false advertising? Either way, I'm going to visit expecting at least four rides closed, but will still have a good day out no matter what.

Completely confused right now. Both comments on Facebook and Twitter state that the only rides going to be closed are Slammer, Samurai, Tidal and Rumba. Hopefully its just these four but who knows ...

AB4D and the Dodgems just got added to the lineup, so surely they would of added Detonator and the others if it was just the 4 closed. The team that do posts on Facebook and Twitter haven't been told yet I'm guessing. 

Glad to see the Dodems and AB4D added, hopefully they can add some more during the week.

Completely confused right now. Both comments on Facebook and Twitter state that the only rides going to be closed are Slammer, Samurai, Tidal and Rumba. Hopefully its just these four but who knows ...

AB4D and the Dodgems just got added to the lineup, so surely they would of added Detonator and the others if it was just the 4 closed. The team that do posts on Facebook and Twitter haven't been told yet I'm guessing. 

Glad to see the Dodems and AB4D added, hopefully they can add some more during the week.

I don't understand how they don't even know what to tell guests! Surely they should all be saying the same thing?

Its laughable that they cant even tell people the same thing, they really don't have a clue - if they don't know if something will be ready or not then they should just say that, but they really shouldn't be telling people different things.

I doubt that they are reducing  the line up to save money - id be surprised if this weekend isn't fairly busy looking at the weather.

They will be aiming to have as many rides available, the list on the website are defiantly be open and anything which becomes ready between now and then will open I suspect. 

If you don't like the look of the list on the site then the best thing is to not go and wait till official opening IMO.