New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

Personally, not on behalf of of TPM, I don't like the speculation dressed as news style combined with the underlying 'we know something you don't know' tone. Clickbait.

Not meant as a 'jibe or attack', just the reason I don't engage with TT any more.

I completely agree. 100 percent.

Also, the person responsible for 'Washing Machine' is no longer part of the team as of over two years ago, it was however partially right in that it pointed us in the direction of the inversion record.

The layout was obviously missing inversions, it was when the silly "washing machine" idea came up that people began to realise the inversion record (in a completely incorrect way.)

In short, I'm not sure what the fuss is about? Can't we just enjoy this exciting period of speculation without childish jibes and attacks on other websites/people? I honestly thought the team and members of Thorpe Park Mania were above that.

Ah, insulting the members and team of TPM will definitely make us like South Parks and believe their "news" even more! 

It's not as if South Parks don't have squabbles.

Rant over :)

Top spins are like chavs:

They are common

They don't like to work.

They have a habit of saying 'sick, innit' all the time, or at least people are sick in them all the time (the ride that is, not the Chavs)

on a serious note all the ones we have in the UK are ****. We will finally be getting a decent one sometime next year BUT I have no idea when that will be finished being refurbed but thats another story!

Overall lets just wait until the park confirms news and if something comes from a reliable source then we will discuss it further!

Really? I agree with you on that sometimes music is overlooked in parks but a lot of parks that have custom music (particularly in europe) have some of the finest soundtracks I listen to.

Thorpes however are quite dull compared to the dramatic trailer music we get now from the likes of ima score and two steps, however it is still nice to have custom music in a park. Although the audio technician wants to change this, I believe he wants to change most/all sounds in the park excluding saw and swarm to pop music.

Music and audio is something Thorpe have largely gotten right every time.  Ignore the cheap pop music that was chucked onto rides near the entrance and the entrance itself, and Saw's perhaps slightly too well-fitting audio, and I think everything is spot on. 

IMA Score are great and would love to see them do something at Thorpe, but I imagine they're quite expensive to work in comparison.  Given how well Thorpe usually are at making their own music, I'd much rather see IMA Score only used once or twice.