A Very Happy TPM Xmas - Saturday 20th December 2014

AJ

I shall be there regardless of date. However only for the WinterWonderland segment of the day as I don't have enough money to do all four Merlin attractions and Winter Wonderland. Plus I've never been to experience Winter Wonderland properly before :o

Cameron if you want you can come to hyde park on the coach with me! It will pick me up in biggleswade and then it will stop off at stevenage before heading down to hyde park! As long as your parents are cool with that ! :) I'll pay for the coach fare all you will need to do is bring ride money(bring a lot its quite expensive!!!)

Cameron if you want you can come to hyde park on the coach with me! It will pick me up in biggleswade and then it will stop off at stevenage before heading down to hyde park! As long as your parents are cool with that ! :) I'll pay for the coach fare all you will need to do is bring ride money(bring a lot its quite expensive!!!)

Sure! I'm definitely up for that :) I'll PM you about the details in a day or two :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well winning by a clear margin - I can once again confirm you the forum have used your power to change the event to the nearest Saturday before Christmas for the second year in a row! Well done you!

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday 20th December for the Christmas spirit. And yeah it may be busy but none of us noticed last year due to how great it was :D

Time for you now to confirm your attendance and I'll start getting this secret Santa sorted for those taking part :P

I will be there too. Possibly evening only though.

Looks like I will finally meet JoshC. One of life goals fulfilled!

Edited by pluk
just realised this post looks a little weird and stalkery. It's just I've been to a good few meets, so has Josh, but somehow our paths have never crossed, that's all!

I had a look on TFL and National Rail the other day, to check for planned works etc on the weekends in the poll. Nothing on TFL, however major work resumes on the London Bridge development thing on Saturday 20th, meaning no trains at all to/from London Bridge (but underground is fine). Just thought I'd give people a heads up :)

The previous weekend - particularly Sunday 14th - has a huge list of stuff happening on various lines, so possibly a good thing that it didn't win the vote!

And I shall definitely be there :D

I will be there too. Possibly evening only though.

Looks like I will finally meet JoshC. One of life goals fulfilled!

Edited by pluk: just realised this post looks a little weird and stalkery. It's just I've been to a good few meets, so has Josh, but somehow our paths have never crossed, that's all!

That edit. :lol:

I didn't read that post as weird or stalkery.  Now you've mentioned it though...