Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't know how many times parks in general have to stretch the worlds/continent/coutrys first/only/record lines beyond any kind of reality before we stop believing the press release puff?

I'm not saying there's any reason this won't be great, but nothing significant can be read into the scant details we have so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a rough idea when they would start ground breaking?

If I remember correctly, there's no indication on the plans when it will start. Given the site is now almost fully clear, I imagine it could start very soon, but at the same time, it could be a couple of months away yet! Just a case of playing the waiting game.

It's the box amy was locked in for 2000 years a couple seasons ago. not sure if it's pandoras box, or pandorica or something?

It would absolutely have to be something on this level to be pleasing for me, as I'm not a huge who fan, but also it would need to be thrilling for the average, teen visiter at Thorpe.

I knoe the chances of something like this happening is slim, however if this can be made in a game, I'd love to think something similar could be made in real life.