Bolliger and Mabillard

yeah

Are there any mods/admins/whoever else with some kind of authority even looking at this topic?

Kind of a silly thing to say when Mark9, an admin, has literally just posted before you. Rest assured that the team are always checking the forums and will act accordingly to any trouble on there. Of you do have any problems, you should either file a report or contact a member of the Senior Team.. :)

I've now ridden Baron, and hence all the European B&Ms...

Y'all just basic to me now...

Much excite for your review.

• 2 weeks later...

They could also make modern floorless coasters/inverts use the vest harness but without the vest, just the bar things that go round.

Surely it would be safe.

I think...

What I mean in that post is that restraints on floorless coasters or inverted coasters should be like the restraints on the Family Inverted Coaster.

http://forums.coasterforce.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36803&start=42

I know what you meant however I think that for rides with inversions they will have restraints like banshee.

A flying coaster with a half loop is an interesting idea however having played with the concept in no limits on multiple occasions it's very hard to get the g-force at the bottom of the loop to be surviveable. It needs a very gradual curve which means it needs more hight which means more speed so a more gradual curve. It is possible just difficult to get right. Then there is the issue of falling objects from the train. It would need a net in a very odd location.

They should create stand ups with the new vest harnesses.

I would've loved shockwave (sorry it's not B&M) a lot more if there was less head-banging.

It isn't just head banging! Also the pain is way worse for men than women...

Anyway  most standups are just a average looper with painful seats...

I've never ridden a stand up coaster but would like to, just to see what it is like - I can cope with a bit of head banging (have done Saw 10 times in a row before)

I would love to see a dive coaster where you are in flying position, so basically Oblivion with Air trains.....oh but the trains are on the side of the track a-la Swarm or other wing riders.