Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

I thought the preview was confirmed as cancelled a few pages back? I wasn't paying attention though as I don't have a MAP.

Thorpe's replies regarding the matter have been confusing. They've said there's no "preview day", but they have also said there will be some form of Annual Pass event (which they originally called a rehearsal day). So who knows?

I haven't seen anything...

...however, I have seen this...

What's a social edit? The edit for social media? But what makes it different to the original. The start sounds Colossus esk. The middle has an alien sounding theme tune.( I forget the piece of music?!) It sounds great.

#IMAScore for fright nights 2016

What's a social edit? The edit for social media? But what makes it different to the original. The start sounds Colossus esk. The middle has an alien sounding theme tune.( I forget the piece of music?!) It sounds great.

#IMAScore for fright nights 2016

It's just cut down into a small segment for social media release :)

I'm glad that building is looking top notch in regards to theming, but I'm not to keen on how they are adding all these posters which for me, ruins the visual understanding that the building is abandoned. I enjoyed the somewhat Victorian appearance  of the depot, but I would have preferred if they added these posters inside the building where they cannot be seen from the outside. Regardless, its looking good so far. Will be looking forward to the opening.

I'm glad that building is looking top notch in regards to theming, but I'm not to keen on how they are adding all these posters which for me, ruins the visual understanding that the building is abandoned. I enjoyed the somewhat Victorian appearance of the depot, but I would have preferred if they added these posters inside the building where they cannot be seen from the outside. Regardless, its looking good so far. Will be looking forward to the opening.

So abandoned train stations aren't going to have old posters up?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

So abandoned train stations aren't going to have old posters up?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

If the posters were old train timetables and other things usually found in victorian times such as beverages and destinations to travel to, I wouldn't mind. But I doubt Victorians had to worry with fracking, and the posters look modern. That is where my issue lies.

If the posters were old train timetables and other things usually found in victorian times such as beverages and destinations to travel to, I wouldn't mind. But I doubt Victorians had to worry with fracking, and the posters look modern. That is where my issue lies.

The setting is an abandoned Victorian building in modern times, so over time anti fracking protestors would've put posters up on it (I'm guessing fracking is part of the storyline).

Well 4D effects are expected to be untalised, I'd highly doubt they'd not include them if they are attempting to truely immerse you within the attraction, especially when they are really pushing the idea you won't know what is real and was is not.

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic