Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

I was thinking the same, it's extremely irritating. People will find out between now and midnight tonight, if you don't get an email them you've not got the tickets, simple. If anyone else gets them then it doesn't really effect you and so it's really not necessary to be constantly asking the same question! ;)

I think it looks absolutely awful.  :lol: Seems like there's so much going on with this attraction, Fracking, Victoriana, The Modern Underground, Creepy Dolls, Demons, The End of the Line... I hope it all fits together coherently!

A simpler way to break this down would be:

Old stuff (Victoriana, Creepy Dolls)

New stuf (Fracking, London Underground) 

Creepy stuff.  (Creepy Dolls, Fracking, The End of The Line, Demons)

Ghost train doesn't necessarily just mean ghosts, as the monster shows. Although I would like actual ghosts to play a part as one of the 12 scenarios.

Going by some of the merch in the new store I'd definitely say ghosts are possible, almost certain, some of the designs (faces very faintly disguised in a bed of cogs, and the hand and face imprint merch that's been out since the end of last season) definitely points to them

Going by some of the merch in the new store I'd definitely say ghosts are possible, almost certain, some of the designs (faces very faintly disguised in a bed of cogs, and the hand and face imprint merch that's been out since the end of last season) definitely points to them

The faces in the cogs are of Derrens the best Top in the shop tbh

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic