Your Plans for 2016

Beginning of a new year, which means a whole new season of theme parks is just round the corner!  

So, what theme parks are you thinking of visiting in 2016? What trips have you got planned, are in the middle of planning or still umming and ahhing over?  Discuss away (and prepared to feel envious over whatever Benin has got planned for the next 12 months...)

Merlin lot, Paultons, Pleasure Beach, AI, might try get up to Mingo and LWV as well.

Europa Park is happening in April, all booked, much hype. Wouldn't mind going back to Phantasialand and Plopsa too. Also going to try hit Parc Asterix when I go to Paris some time in the summer. Liseberg, Heide, Walibi Holland would also be nice.

Most of the money though is going towards Florida in August and then university after that so can't go too crazy this year  :P

I may be no Benin by any means, but 2016 will hopefully be one of my most exciting yet for trips.

MC16

Confirmed

Liseberg (all booked)

Europa Park (won tickets last year)

Phantasialand (Taron calls)

Thorpe Park

Alton Towers

Paultons Park (hopefully)

Blackpool

Legoland

Chessington (somewhat)

Extra (may or may not happen)

Legoland Billund

Dreamland

Drayton

Lightwater/Flamingo

DLRP

Plops a (I want to try that new woodie).

Am in no financial state to do the states right now but may try for 2017.

Beginning of a new year, which means a whole new season of theme parks is just round the corner!  

So, what theme parks are you thinking of visiting in 2016? What trips have you got planned, are in the middle of planning or still umming and ahhing over?  Discuss away (and prepared to feel envious over whatever Benin has got planned for the next 12 months...)

Probably just Margate for me.

I know I will be visiting BPB and Thorpe but aside from that it depends on other commitments and where we go on holidays etc...

Blackpool Pleasure Beach (but probably not as many visits as last year unless operations have improved), Thorpe, Oakwood, Lightwater Valley, Flamingo Land, Drayton (probably), Alton (if anything's open), Paultons (probably), PWH and GYPB (maybe), Brean (maybe).

Probably a visit to Chessington during main season as well to remind myself why I only visit once a year.

I would like to visit Adventure Island at some point as well as Dreamland, but unlikely to be this year.

Only thing that's definitely booked is California in the summer, but I think by itself is enough to make 2016 a great year... Plus as usual I'll be doing Merlin parks, will definitely get to Oakwood & Drayton manor, most likely Blackpool, and would like to go dreamland Margate, plus travel up to Yorkshire for flamingoland and light water valley but that is really far away for me. And only thinking about it as I'd like it to happen is making use of Easter and May Day bank holiday weekends (as I have no holidays left at work!), to try and get to phantasialand or liseberg or Europa, any new park would be nice, so will have to see :)

Orlando booked in June for 2 weeks is the main thing I'm looking forward to, but I'm finally getting a Merlin AP this year so I can go to other parks aside from Thorpe more! Paultons, Disneyland Paris will probably make an appearance, Europa would be nice (along with Germany in general) and definitely up for going to more Scare events in October. Won't be too busy this year for me but it'll be exciting

Orlando booked in June for 2 weeks is the main thing I'm looking forward to, but I'm finally getting a Merlin AP this year so I can go to other parks aside from Thorpe more! Paultons, Disneyland Paris will probably make an appearance, Europa would be nice (along with Germany in general) and definitely up for going to more Scare events in October. Won't be too busy this year for me but it'll be exciting

Please noooooooo!

So...

Thorpe Park

Alton Towers

Chessington

BPB 

Oakwood

Drayton Manor 

And then like Dean Said 

Phantasialand

or Liseberg or both 

And then the big thing for me :)

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Santa Cruz Boardwalk

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Disneyland California 

California Adventure

Knotts Berry Farm

Universal Hollywood 

and finally Belmont park!!

Tis gunna be good year ja!

Apart from one great trip to Alton this year I've been out of the UK theme park loop for a while; I think the last time I went to Thorpe and Chessington was 2013. I'm considering getting an annual pass in the sale and making it my new years resolution to try to go to more attractions! 

Just looking at prices, I'd pretty much pay off the £120 annual pass with the savings from one 3-day trip to Alton, by the time you add in 20% hotel discount, free park entry, discounted entry for people I'm with, discount on food etc. 

• Thorpe Park
  • Chessington (really want to go this year as I didn't last year)
  • Legoland (will only go this year for the meet though)
  • Alton Towers

Will be heading out to Florida in late July for a couple of weeks! Attractions are unknown at the mo but I'll be close to Disney and also most of my family want to go back to Universal. :D

And finally, my resolution for this year is to try and make as many meets as possible! (bar Towers as I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to get there on my own accord) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of stuff I'd like to do this year but I'll only list the things I'm definitely (or probably) going to be doing

- Thorpe Park (loads of visits as its a 30 minute drive)

-Alton Towers (just for Scarefest)

- Other Merlin Stuff (thank you Annual Pass)

Paultons Park (Lost Kingdom and Peppa Pig is fun [emoji4])

Drayton Manor (Hopefully)

Dreamland (and Screamland)

Tulleys (The Howl and Shocktober Fest)

Flamingo Land (maybe)

Oakwood (would like to go but it's in Wales so idk)

I could list more but I don't wanna have a super long post so I'll stop here, but basically I have loads planned for this year!

Also, my family were thinking about Florida in August this year so fingers crossed for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk