Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hello, I will assure you we are all freindly people, I hope you can post more as it seems alot of the new member never seem to post and give their views, either because they are worried or just want to browse nothing else, maybe come into chat tonight because a fun quiz is on!! :D Hope you enjoy the forum :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm Aidan and I'm 24 from Gloucester. Ive been living on the tower times forums for alton towers for about 6 years. On Monday, I decided to do something different and went to Thorpe park. I loved it and so I have decided to move along and join the Thorpe park mania forums. Hope to speak to you all and get to know more about Thorpe park, looking forward to go to some meets too and meet all of you lovely people!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everybody! I'm Richard, 26, study in Plymouth, however come back home (Croydon, dont judge!) to visit the family! Have worked at both Chessington and Thorpe Park, 2005 and 2006. I've been a member for a while now but I've only just really come back online after a break - of a few years! :lol: Look forward to meeting some of you guys !!

Hey everybody! I'm Richard, 26, study in Plymouth, however come back home (Croydon, dont judge!) to visit the family! Have worked at both Chessington and Thorpe Park, 2005 and 2006. I've been a member for a while now but I've only just really come back online after a break - of a few years! :lol: Look forward to meeting some of you guys !!

Welcome! There are quite a few people on here around that area, including myself (I live near Gatwick) so hopefully we shall see you more active on the forum and possibly see you at some meets :D

Welcome to the forum Kyle hopefully you will contribute to our forum in good ways and maybe come to meets in the near future when they happen. From seeing your first posts so far they seem alot less spammy than all mine aha so I'm sure you will fit in well :P

Hello! I'm James or Jammin whichever you prefer, I've been lurking the forums for a while and came on to have some questions answered and have now been sucked into this great community. In terms of theme parks Thorpe Park is where I have been most though in my time I have ventured to Chessington (many years ago when Beanotown was still a thing) and Alton Towers (for the first time last year) and will do so again this year with newly bought Merlin Passes! :D Hope I can contribute to the community :) Thanks all!

• 4 weeks later...

I realise I've never actually introduced myself :P

Hello! *waves* My name's Matt, I've been a lurker on here for years but have only recently started to get more involved.

This is such a lovely forum compared with some of the others out there and it looks like you guys always have a blast at the meet-ups! Looking forward to what's to come :)

• 1 month later...

I guess I better make myself known... My name's Paige, I'm from Essex (joy) and I have been on a mission for the past 4 years to get my friends into theme parks without much success. But I hope I give a half decent contribution into the community, even if I won't be able to make most/any meets due to the fact that a- noone pays you to go to school, and b- I cannot socialize. But hi guys ^_^.