Random

Phill

As I said in the Shoutbox on Friday, I'm bungee jumping for Comic Relief this Friday (on Red Nose Day). The jump is taking place at my university's campus and is 160ft!

Anyone who'd be willing to sponsor me, please use this link here - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JoshuaCoyston

As the link says, I'm aiming to raise £100 by Friday, which would be a great amount for a mere few days, and would also get me a video of the jump, which I'll of course share on here for your viewing pleasure.

Any questions, just ask!

:D

Just to let everyone know, I did my bungee jump nearly an hour ago, and WOW, it was incredible!

I must say, about an hour before my quarter past 4 slot I was feeling deadly nervous. However, there was a long wait (many people were doing it, all for Comic Relief) due to strong wind calling it off in the morning. The waiting seemed to calm me down and I was fine. The jump was just amazing and incredible, and something I definitely will do again at some point. SO worth it.

Now, on to the important stuff. I raise an incredible £213 for Comic Relief, which in the space of a mere few days is just amazing. Thanks to everyone that donated, have said they'd donate soon (the website is still taking donations till 14th/15th April) and to those that spread the word and wished me luck. Every penny is going to a brilliant charity and it's just so worthwhile!

I've got a video from the ground which will be uploaded ASAP (hopefully tonight or tomorrow in my internet connection is good enough). I've also got a DVD coming soon taken from my ankle, which will be great to upload.

Again, a massive thanks to everyone! :D

Thanks Han! :)

Yeah, it was strange that the waiting made me less nervous, it seemed to have the opposite effect on many. :P

Those that are friends with me on Facebook can view the video of me jumping from the ground now (I hope to get it on Youtube soon). Here's a photo of me from the top though:

582211_10200878073977178_805065761_n.jpg

(and yes, I know that I look a bit petrified here! :lol: )

This is quite random... We don't have a topic for just photos found on the internet? Or maybe we do and I'm too lazy to find one....? Annnnyway, thought I'd share this as I think it's quite a beautiful photo:

It is the Odeleite River, in Portugal, nicknamed The Blue Dragon.

blue-dragon-portugal1.jpg

Credit to Steve Richard for the photo
Source: designyoutrust.com

• 2 weeks later...