Random

Phill

Just filled my self up with the Original Combo and Rocky Horror from the Harvester whilst deciding to start my own dog walking business.

Was that by any chance the Harvester in Ottershaw? Because if so, I was also there yesterday evening, though having a Katsu chicken and a Rocky Horror... :P

• 1 month later...

Two vampire XXI bears? Greedy git.

Oh yeah, got 'em whilst they lasted. :P

Distinct lack of Krake and Raptor bears though...

And a Nemesis bear... Must try harder...

Pfft, foreign bears, not treading in THAT territory...yet...

Isn't Nemesis bear new this year? If so, haven't been to Towers yet this season, so.. ;)

Is Neilfever OK? Nothing on twitter since May and not logged on here since mid June, which is a bit odd for a mod.

Shame if he's packed this stuff in after being such a prolific and knowledgeable poster for so long, but mostly just hoping he's alright?!

I actually love that post. :lol:

But seriously, I've also noticed he's been gone from the forums lately; can't say much about Twitter as I do not partake in twitting, but he's been posting on Facebook like normal. Something about anticipating home-made beef burgers and condemning the potential gridlock of London morning traffic if I recall correctly... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a strange couple of days for more. Yesterday at work a metal cage containing a load of milk fell on my foot, I went and told someone and they said to find the person on duty. I told the person on duty and they just told me to get a mop and bucket to clean up the milk, even though I was clearly in pain and my shift had finished 5 minutes ago. So I went and got it but I was in so much pain so just left. I thought it was just bruising but I couldn't walk properly so got my dad to pick me up. He took me to hospital to get it checked just in case it was a break. I've never had to go to hospital for myself before and I was absolutely terrified. I was in there for just over 3 hours and saw some horrible things. Turns out I've fractured my toe and I'm off work today (work wasn't too happy about that). But they didn't report the accident at work so I need to have words with my manager because the fact that instead of seeing if I'm okay getting me to clean up was not good.

Apart from that, today I applied for a job at HMV which I'm really excited about and I hope I get that. No idea why I'm writing this but I don't post much on here anymore and I'm bored so why not!

Well,

I just looked at the first page of emails in my hotmail account for something else and found this little gem received on 26/04/2005 from 'theme park mania'

pete,

Hello from the Theme Park Mania team! We're back and bigger than ever before, Thorpe Park Mania has joined forces with Theme Park Overload to bring you a larger forum covering all 3 english Tussauds parks

You are recieving this email because you signed up to the Thorpe Park Mania forum some time ago, so come back and the join the fun.

Hope to see you posting on the forum again shortly!

TPM Admin Team

If you are experiencing any problems with your account please do not hesitate to get in touch!

------------------------------------- Handy Links -------------------------------------

Board Address: http://forum.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/index.php Log In: http://forum.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/index.php?act=Login&CODE=00

Lost Password Recovery: http://forum.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=10

-------------------------------------

How to unsubscribe

-------------------------------------

Visit your email preferences (http://forum.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form

So TPM Theme Park Mania being created by the joining of TPM Thorpe Park Mania and Theme Park Overload? Was that this Thorpe Park Mania? I don't remember having an account at any 'TPM' back then, but did have a Southparks one.

If it is this place could a mod tell me what my old user name was? Or does it have nothing to do with what current TPM is? Just curious.

• 2 weeks later...