Random

Phill

So last night my delightful cat brings back what I thought was a field mouse - turns out that it was a baby bat! Didn't expect that one - so far he has bought me back a pigeon, a magpie, several field mice, rats, frogs and baby birds. I didn't realise it was a bat until I coaxed my cat away with a treat and picked it up - I gave it a bit of a poke to see what was happening and the little thing started to fly around my living room :o - have to admit I slightly panicked but managed to save it. I just hope he doesn't bring in a bigger bat cos I think that would finish me off

So last night my delightful cat brings back what I thought was a field mouse - turns out that it was a baby bat! Didn't expect that one - so far he has bought me back a pigeon, a magpie, several field mice, rats, frogs and baby birds. I didn't realise it was a bat until I coaxed my cat away with a treat and picked it up - I gave it a bit of a poke to see what was happening and the little thing started to fly around my living room :o - have to admit I slightly panicked but managed to save it. I just hope he doesn't bring in a bigger bat cos I think that would finish me off

Well done, loads of people would have been out the door - can you not train the cat to pick up currency in the form of notes?

^^ Ha I wish! On my birthday I woke up to find a half eaten pigeon in my living room :bad:

To be honest, I would rather deal with rats, bats, frogs etc than spiders (although saying that, my cat eats spiders which is handy as I hate them). But when things start flying or jumping (had a frog jump up at my face, and a rat jump at me when I tried to catch it), I do tend to get a wee bit nervous. I hate it when cats kill things but it is in their nature I guess. I always do my best to save whatever has been bought in - I actually tried a bit of CPR(ish) on a little bird a few months ago then got really upset when it died :(

The bat was pretty cute until it opened up its wings - I was holding it in my hands but luckily managed to grab it again before my cat came back to finish to poor thing off!

• 2 weeks later...

http://usvsth3m.com/post/53834366536/benedict-cumberbatch-hates-liquids

Benedict Cumberbatch is disgusted by this coffee

IVugSaZ.gif

Benedict Cumberbatch is angered by this brandy

ByeaDUT.gif

Benedict Cumberbatch is infuriated by this tea

wME9HQG.gif

Benedict Cumberbatch resents this water

yHnZnyi.gif

Benedict Cumberbatch momentarily thought this Darjeeling was OK - then realised that, no, he hates that too

GkATNmg.gif

Benedict Cumberbatch is frustrated by his own salty tears

gkpWQIK.gif

I like Banksy's work, would love to be able to come up with some of his ideas and do them places but not keen on getting done for graffiti/criminal damage.

I did this last year in chalk, didn't quite have the right colours but you kinda get the idea, inset is the mock up I used to base it on, the rings are too big as well and overlapped but I'm not an artist and it looks pretty good anyway:

5qm7.jpg

I also did another one about a week later, can still see the other underneath which isn't great then the triangles aren't quite straight, the eye in the centre one is supposed to be the Illuminati all seeing eye and the text in the yellow triangle is supposed to be Zion in the London 2012 font, didn't quite go well, it was dark too which didn't help but it was fun.

j7vf.jpg

Thanks, Tom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...