Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

It's weird they provide ponchos, towers just run up to just 3 rows per train for a day whilst its raining, and then it is all fine beyond then.

Sure, irritating, but at least you dont have to wear an awful poncho and still don't get rust on you. Plus dispatch times shouldn't be affected so maybe the queue might move quicker than forcing everyone to wear them.

The mist today in the tunnel and the queue was amazing! Mistiest I've ever seen it! Only thing to say is that the mist by the queue was a pain in the arse when the breeze blows it solidly onto you. Also one of the trains has a wheel cover missing on the right of the front row, loving some of the new merch in the gift shop as well

Only rode this once due to being on 1 train most of the day and getting up to a 35 min que at one point, having the biggest in the park. They added the second train around about 11:30 if I remember correctly and got added again about 3. Have no idea when or why it was taken off. The mist was really thick and you couldn't see in front of you in the tunnel which was great. The mist outside is also a lot better, when the wind blows at you in get's you wet :D

340d5af6a4748c3fb42193ac94ac3304.png

Went on it twice today, about 11, and again about 3.30 and it only had one train. but queued about 20 mins for front row in the morning and straight on back row in the afternoon. Nice to actually see and experience the mist aha, shame it doesn't stay in the beginning of the tunnel but certainly builds up at the end so you can't see! :P

Went on it twice today, about 11, and again about 3.30 and it only had one train. but queued about 20 mins for front row in the morning and straight on back row in the afternoon. Nice to actually see and experience the mist aha, shame it doesn't stay in the beginning of the tunnel but certainly builds up at the end so you can't see! :P

Really? when I rode it the mist was all at the beginning of the tunnel rather than the end like I've seen in pictures. Maybe it's just dependent where the wind is blowing...

Really? when I rode it the mist was all at the beginning of the tunnel rather than the end like I've seen in pictures. Maybe it's just dependent where the wind is blowing...

I went on detonator just before, and to be fair I hadn't seen nemesis going for the first hour (although on one train it's hard to spot it going), and at the top looking down you could see the mist coming right out the entrance, and I was absolutely buzzing, went on inferno, but queued front row and by the time we got in it the mist at the entrance was gone :(

When I was in the que for inferno (just outside the station) the mist suddenly stopped. so I was annoyed thinking that I qued and wasn't even going to get a go in the mist :angry: but by the time we were on the mist was back on (both outside the station and in the tunnel) luckily! :) So maybe after a certain amount of time it goes off for like 2-5 minutes?

• 3 weeks later...

They were filming a Walkers advert behind Pizza Hut/ in front on the volcano today so when I went to Inferno they said it would be closed until 12 due to filming. Go back at 10:30 and it's open just without any music! I found it odd that Walkers would want it closed, surely it'd be a much cooler advert with Inferno actually going. But it did open a lot earlier than first said so woo!

They couldn't have filmed the ad with the Inferno Theme playing in the background, it would interfere with any audio they would want to dub over it.

Running the ride whilst filming is possible, however, I imagine that the noise of the initial plunge into the tunnel could be quite loud and drown out any vocals for the ad. The positioning of the truck is extremely close to the volcano so any noise generated by the ride would've been easily picked up.

The only way around that would've been to film with the ride running and adjust the sound levels of the ride along with ADR in post-production

'Smoke' was running this afternoon and filled the cavern area which was great. Must admit I've never been a fan of Inferno, but having ridden front, back and middle today I am beginning to think the ride is considerably underated. It may be because it was wet, but it just felt a better ride than I remembered.

Nemesis inferno is pretty far from unerated, a lot of the forum members wont stop talking about it

Yep - picked that up now, being new and all.

It doesn't help that Nemesis still rates in worldwide top 10s whilst Inferno drops down the lists.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk