Dan_Rush

Stealth

When I found out it had reopened from looking at the app, as I had missed the ride quite a bit (as it’s my favourite) I decided to just drive down and give it 2 rides today!

Despite it being an hour drive there and back and only being there for about an hour, I think it was worth it 👍

10 hours ago, Loggers Creek said:

So glad it’s finally open again.

Means I don’t need to go all the way to Port Aventura to get my Intamin accelerator fix now!

How could you forget about Rita, Speed Monster, Desert Racer which are all far closer 🥺

12 hours ago, Mark9 said:

How could you forget about Rita, Speed Monster, Desert Racer which are all far closer 🥺

I was saving all of those for future trips when I could appreciate them more. Heidi is fairly high on my European bucket list. 

6 hours ago, JoshC. said:

And, technically speaking, Red Force isn't even an accelerator ;)

Even if it is that doesn’t beat Stealth. 

3 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

Just to advise I'm going to THE ISLAND LIKE NO OTHER on 3rd October, so if Stealth is down for the FN's meet, it's my fault xoxo

I’m putting bets on it being down for the rest of the season and opening late next year then ;) 

Stealth was outstanding today. No queue at all but they were still storming the dispatches. I didn't see a moment's down time or delay.

Repeat front row rides for me. That has to be the single best coater experience in the county. It's incredible and I'll never tire of it. 

On 9/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, pluk said:

Repeat front row rides for me. That has to be the single best coaster experience in the county. It's incredible and I'll never tire of it. 

100%.

8 hours ago, planenut said:

Perhaps they haven't got enough people to fix it, as I understand it takes many hands to make it work.

This took me a minute.

Well played sir, well played.