Alton Towers General Discussion

themeparkmad

Quick question on Scarefest, I've never been when its on so apologies if its a bit basic (although this may not be the best place to ask it) - does anyone know if you can book a maze individually or do you have to book them all?

On the website they have the entrance tickets and you can book '4 scare attractions', but some people I'm going with aren't that big on scare mazes so probably won't want to spend £32 on top of the entrance fee on them.

thanks! :)

9 hours ago, jessica2 said:

Quick question on Scarefest, I've never been when its on so apologies if its a bit basic (although this may not be the best place to ask it) - does anyone know if you can book a maze individually or do you have to book them all?

On the website they have the entrance tickets and you can book '4 scare attractions', but some people I'm going with aren't that big on scare mazes so probably won't want to spend £32 on top of the entrance fee on them.

It's been a long time since I did Scarefest, so I could well be wrong. But it seems to change every year. At some point they had a 'core three' set of mazes, plus a fourth one, with the fourth one only being able to bought individually. I think they've moved away from that now, and heavily push the quartet option, but quietly having options for solo mazes - likely at £10 a pop, and possibly even only available to buy on the day?

Long and short of it is that they'll probably advertise if you can buy single maze tickets once they've announced their line up and full offerings.

With it being the 15th anniversary of Scarefest they're looking at pulling out all the stops for it, as it were. But simply though, I'd be surprised if they didn't offer single maze tickets, as it's a great way to squeeze extra money out of people.

On 7/8/2022 at 10:38 AM, jessica2 said:

Assuming its the same as last year - yes you can book individually. Went last year and only did Darkest Depths as was the only one I could convince my other half to do! Can't remember the price but I do suggest booking a timeslot as soon as you can as the evening slots do go quickly from what we experienced. Its a great event - have fun!