The Smiler

th13teen

Ola from Espania!

Quick question plz, internets cost Euros where I am so can not go trawling back. Trying to plan a Towers trip for retern from here so we can book before the 99 pound offer expiers. Could anyone please let me know if there is any planned maintainence downtime due for next week?

Thanks!

Ola from Espania!

Quick question plz, internets cost Euros where I am so can not go trawling back. Trying to plan a Towers trip for retern from here so we can book before the 99 pound offer expiers. Could anyone please let me know if there is any planned maintainence downtime due for next week?

Thanks!

As far as I'm aware no maintenance has been planned, Towers tend to announce these things at the last minute though.

The ride looks brilliant from the queue and outside. Sumday was my first go and although it's a decent coaster it was a bit meh ... Yeah there's loads of inversions but what's so unique? You can't see the effects on ride and the indoor section needs a little more doing to it. All this said its still a fun ride and I enjoyed it, can't really ask for much more than that :D it is certainly true that some trains hurt more than others but if anyone wants real discomfort try submission :s :s :s