The Swarm

JoshC.

^Took the words right out of my mouth.

I wonder why this didn't require planning permission - I guess it's simply because it isn't visible from outside the park and that it's small enough not to require any prior permission. Does anyone know if there will be smoke coming from top of the ambulence? It would create a nice mysterious atmosphere if it did ala Fright Nights.

Glad they have sorted that out.

I am just upset and irritated that the coaster has only been around a few months and it has already been the victim of vandals (Mainly the church building)

It just feels upsetting and disrespectful that Thorpe have actually made a effort for The Swarm, then it is ruined by inconsiderate..."people" who just come and mess it up. It really ruins the atmosphere, seeing rude/dumb and pointless comments scribbled over the walls.

Still I guess it is inevitable really. No point trying to fight it.

Fun fact, most bolts in the engineering industry are designed to sheer off in case of emergency... This includes aircraft wings and engines...

Besides, factor of safety then comes into play... The track will be connected with more bolts than actually needed to ensure safety in case of such an event occurring... So no worries...