8 hours ago, Ryan said:

Not sure if sarcasm? :( 

Not sarcasm. First time riders always describe the new ride in the most superlative terms and you two have been refreshing in just calling it fun. 

I'm not always sarcastic :)

Great, here comes Galactica 2.

Cant say I'm a massive fan of this, but hopefully Sea World can do wonders and it won't cripple the throughout. Fingers crossed a non VR option will still be available.

Would've never said Kraken if someone asked me to guess what ride would be getting VR next but it'll definitely be interesting. Kinda hope the story brings together all the coasters in sea world with a big ass Kraken thrown in! Wonder how long operations will take when it's set in

20 hours ago, Matt Creek said:

Great, here comes Galactica 2.

Cant say I'm a massive fan of this, but hopefully Sea World can do wonders and it won't cripple the throughout. Fingers crossed a non VR option will still be available.

As if SeaWorld need an excuse to make the throughputs lower then it already is. The positive I suppose is that Kraken is a relatively long ride so the staff should have time to clean the headsets in between cycles.

After visiting recently I can see that its the weaker of the ride selection from the lack of a queue time, I could literally have re-rode this all day on my visit it was walk on pretty much all day, so from that point I guess choosing kraken makes sense but I'm sceptical over VR.

And it's going in that dead corner of the park where the old clyesdale barns used to be back when it was Anheiser Busch, yes! Hopefully with this, and Blackstone being out and a new Chinese firm taking their stake we might finally see some improvements to gate figures!

Look forward to what these new features are, it's a competitive market the rapids one in Orlando, competing with Popeye is quite something!