Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

very good find, and I generally think this is a possibility. An IP maze based around a twisted picture's production. This really could be it, but who knows... Only thing is is that here the lines do not seem to seperate the top of the letters from the bottom, unlike with the thorpe park one?

Twisted pictures are part of saw aren't they?

Tbh last year I found the passing to be pretty tame.... It started off well until the end of the tunnel but then it just seemed like corridors placed together with hardly any scare actors. I think they could make a large improvement.

I feel that they also need to add more scare actors around the park to make you feel vulnerable as the only time they gave me the creeps was right at the start of the night when we entered and they surrounded the doors into the dome. Making me have to walk through with no reaction so that I did not show any fear resulting in a scare.

I think people are reading far too much into the font/logos etc. unless these have held important clues in the past - but the whole idea of changing the logo is to give the feel of a rebrand of fright nights and may not necessarily represent how it's changing.

I doubt that the new logo is giving us any clues as to what the new mazes / attractions will be - the logo did need a change after all - but I do think, especially with the logo, they have taken some inspiration from other popular horror-related things, even if they aren't to be connected in any way. :)

It was a good tunnel, very claustrophobic but just a bit too much, especially with the slope it was just a bit silly, and I thought the tunnel was actually the main part of the whole maze if you think about it! The other mazes were like always amazing though. Stick to the shorter, ex10 tunnel with scares at the end...

Totally agree I think there was a guy at the end of the tunnel in the passing but only for a glance. TBH it was more fun watching people freak out about going through the tunnel

The way they have dates at the moment makes themeing around the park very difficult to do. Having just the Friday,Saturday and Sunday for the first three weeks means that themeing around the park is very difficult to do because there are people coming for normal days in between. I hope they extend the fright nights and make it the whole of the week before half term meaning that it is very empty and has a 'dead silence' atmosphere ;)

I hope they put a lot of effort into theming this year instead of a couple of coloured lights around the park as the themeing would make the atmosphere of the park so much better. Hope to see some roaming actors aswell. Hopefully the new mazes will be good and thorpe will really pull off fright nights this year. Roll on fright nights 2013! :D

I would be extremely jealous if they bring week nights back, I'd be sitting at school painfully crying and smacking my head on the table. It would be tragic for me, the jealously, nooooooooooooo!

Whereas, I would be extremely happy ;)

My school is off that week!?(I'm not sure why but I suppose it's better?) and I would definately be heading down to fright nights that week to take full advantage of the emptiness as I don't want to be enduring 3 hour queues! I'm also heading off to scarefest that week :)

I don't see any other dates they could extend to though? I mean they could extend the end of season but I doubt that is going to happen or they could add an extra weekend on. I'm not sure either of those are going to happen and I see it quite likely that they will bring back the first week. Please do this thorpe ;)

Can't believe what I just found! New, extended dates revealed? An extra weekend it seems! http://www.frightnightsjobs.com/?gclid=COmS4eKdirkCFZPItAodE1wAnQ Am I the first to notice the 'starting 4th October?' :D

This year things are going to be more terrifying than ever before. We’re teaming up with some of the most macabre minds in horror to bring our guests total torture, bone-chilling frights and live action entertainment like nothing you’ve ever seen.

Bit late, dear. That's been posted a while ago I believe!