New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

Would why a ride workshop need extending?

I'm not entirely sure, it might be because they want to add a second track into the workshop, Stealths got 3 however Stealth has 3 trains whereas Nemesis I think only has 2 so I dont know why they'd add another track unless they were planning on a 3rd train or just wanted the ability to be able to have both trains in the workshop at once, I'm not sure if the current one can fit both of them in. I dont even know if the ride can handle 3 trains... They might just want more room to work... I'm just purely speculating!

I quite like burger kitchen although burger king is obviously better, and I will cry if they get rid of burger king as literally have like 3 oreo ice creams every time I go! Pizza hut gives bits of garlic bread, whereas pizza pasta don't, but it's all about annual pass discount! As for KFC its just too busy and has an awfully annoying limited menu and to say overly expensive as well!

Am I the only person who had a positive experience at the Alton Towers Pizza Place?

I thought the staff were lovely and the pizza was actually really tasty considering how fast they had to be made! It was also kept really hygienic when I visited, so I can't really fault the place.

Oh and compared to other pizza chains, the pizza wasn't overly salty or sugary either :)