X

Garyy

I went on X last week at some point and queued for 1 hour, and had that annoying moment where you get stopped after they let everyone else in (although the member of staff at the entrance called Sarah was lovely and made the time fly by).

The changes were good, but I did feel like the lights needed to be positioned nearer to the track to give a better effect. Also the music needed to be turned up a bit!

Overall I thought It was better than before, but I expected more because of the way it was being advertised on the website..

Like pluk said I can't really imagine myself wanting a ride picture from X, it wouldn't be great A) because it's dark so there would be no pre warning signs and despite flash this could affect the quality of the picture, B) it's still not a good ride even after refurbishment well at least not a key ride that really warrants a picture, imagine your at home showing whoever the picture, "and this ones from X, what's that? A roller coaster in the dark with some lights, oh right, would you really want memories of X? (Don't get me wrong I find the ride good enough as a time eater but it's not something I'd purposefully ride and think it great and C) do you really think a picture from X would be worth the money?

I wouldn't have been surprised if X has pictures this season really; it's now a family ride and something I bet younger kids enjoy riding. If Flying Fish has ORPs, then surely there could also be a market for X?

I guess we look at the fact Depth Charge and Detonator have had their ORP points removed for this season, so I guess even if there would be a market for them, it probably just wouldn't be big enough to warrant it.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how this will affect the ride in terms of operations and throughput, I have no idea how four train operation would work or if it would even be possible.

I expect throughput will be much higher aslong as staff are on the ball :)