Samurai

Phill

This is a random question hardly related to Samurai...

You know the Bling rides that are like Samurai on a stick and it spins, are they actually fun to ride? There's one at my local goose fair and I don't know whether it's worth the extortionate fee to ride!

Yes they are iNSANE!!! the ride is different every time you ride so one ride could be not that extreme and the next ride could be mental! 

This is a random question hardly related to Samurai...

You know the Bling rides that are like Samurai on a stick and it spins, are they actually fun to ride? There's one at my local goose fair and I don't know whether it's worth the extortionate fee to ride!

It's my favourite flat ride... The travelling one is probably called AIR, it seems to pop up everywhere, and they do seem to charge extortionate prices at peak times unfortunately, it is worth it either way, but if you can go on it when it's quiet, you get such a longer cycle. The feeling of facing to the floor while falling down at speed is incredible, such a disorientating (but not sickly) ride!

Thorpe replace Samurai with one please!

It was at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, price peaked at like £8 and the queue on both sides of the ride was full... So £8 for a short ride cycle just a little ridiculous! It was better in the day when they charged like £4 and had a good few minutes :)

:o Can go on it for a £1 at my fair on certain days.

One thing the Nottingham Goose Fair has taught me this week is that I really hate fairgrounds. I hate the atmosphere. I think it's the music they play, the weird words they repeat ("PUT YO HANDS UP UP UP UP UP") over the speakers and all the dirty people there. 

Theme parks all the way for me! 

One thing the Nottingham Goose Fair has taught me this week is that I really hate fairgrounds. I hate the atmosphere. I think it's the music they play, the weird words they repeat ("PUT YO HANDS UP UP UP UP UP") over the speakers and all the dirty people there. 

Theme parks all the way for me! 

To be fair Thorpe Park is full of dirty people too

I don't see the point! only a couple of weeks of the season left 

While I agree, I've only ridden it once on a meh setting, I'd like to get back on it and *hope* that it's running a faster setting for FN and with the maintenance it's probably had it can hopefully run faster

While I agree, I've only ridden it once on a meh setting, I'd like to get back on it and *hope* that it's running a faster setting for FN and with the maintenance it's probably had it can hopefully run faster

It had maintenance at the end of last season when it gave up before fright nights. It also had maintenence when it was closed several weeks around easter so I wouldn't count on it. But then again it was completely stripped down this time suggesting something major was changed or replaced. Fingers crossed