AeRo

Youtube Videos

It's more addictive than Beyonce Posted Image

Yeah.... Sure..... :)It gets really alloying after a while! :oShame as the car goes down the track that our names can't pop out. (Well, to people that actually are ride freaks :)).Bazar idea I know but oh well! :)

Nice Vekoma Corkscrew there....with varying speeds :)

Magrathea - You are definately one I will be adding where the ride freaks name jump out as you go down the track! :oI think I will add myself too if you describe it with Vekoma due to obvious reasons! :)See picture on the side :o

Can't beat a close up of a cricket pulling a camp face...taken on my awesome camera ;)Posted ImageHa reminds me of Dr Evi..."100 beeeellion dollarssss!"

This topic is for all things awesome, if you have anything awesome post it here! some awesome to get things started.Have fun posting awesome! ;)

This. Is. AWESOME.

Have you got a YouTube video that you want to show off, it can be your own or someone elses, this is the place for sharing your YouTube videos with all the great people of TPM!Have fun!

My idol and very good friend Ian and his van

I'm hoping by end of year to be as insaine ! And look at windscreen he's already gone through two driving along and stones hitting it

frostyfox posted this on RG

Is this you?
I love Roller Coaster Junkie, I think it is a great song and video.That video combines three of my greatest loves Music, Animation and Coasters! :(

Hey guys,So I just found this video...

It's interesting timing for me to find this as a week ago my friend told me that she was told she may have skin cancer on the sole of her foot. She had a hospital appointment to get the results of her tests on friday. When I asked her the results she said she'd tell me some other time. Whether she has it or not, it shows that cancer really can and will touch all of our lives.Please pass this video on and let other people know.