Youtube Videos

AeRo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the song, the video, and Psy. From what I've seen of tv appearances, he seems a really sweet person!

The only thing that annoys me is when Psy and the two girls are walking in the foam, the girl on the right is hiding. It ruins the whole shot, especially because Psy's really going for it!

• 1 month later...

So who's seen this then? I used to hate it but it's grown on me now haha!

I know that a huge majority of people are going to dislike what I'm about to say but...tough ;) I wish for my hate of this atrociousness to be aired.

Yes, I hate it. Well, I'm not sure if it's just the song/video I hate alone, or because so many people love it. I mean the song isn't bad, but because I've heard it so many times and because people go on about it so much, it's made me hate it! Also, what exactly is "Gangnam style", what does it mean or translate as?!

As for the dance - I'm aware it's meant to be funny and silly, but it just annoys me :lol: Apparently they're meant to be riding a horse? Maybe I'm going blind but I wouldn't have worked that out from just watching it! :unsure: And what's with the crossing hands over?! People just look so stupid when they copy it :rolleyes:

Like I say, I know it's not meant to be serious and good for him that it's become so popular. Don't get me wrong; I have a great sense of humor and can be very silly at times. But this is one bandwagon I refuse to jump on. Or even walk near, tbh. And I know a fair few others who hate/dislike the thing too, so I'm not alone with my opinion!

And yes, I hit the dislike button on YouTube :ninja:

Also, what exactly is "Gangnam style", what does it mean or translate as?!

Gangnam is a district in the capital city of South Korea, Seoul. Gangnam style would relate to how they live their lives their, which is apparently quite 'trendy' and 'hip'. The song in general is about finding a perfect girlfriend or something, and how he lives a Gangnam-style life. The 'Oppan Gangnam Style' line is saying how he is Gangnam Style, as 'oppa' is a word used by females to refer to older male friends in day-to-day conversation.. (At least, I think that's how it is. May not be exact, but that's the general gist of it.)

As for the song, it's annoyingly catchy and I like it. :P

Gangnam is a district in the capital city of South Korea, Seoul. Gangnam style would relate to how they live their lives their, which is apparently quite 'trendy' and 'hip'. The song in general is about finding a perfect girlfriend or something, and how he lives a Gangnam-style life. The 'Oppan Gangnam Style' line is saying how he is Gangnam Style, as 'oppa' is a word used by females to refer to older male friends in day-to-day conversation.. (At least, I think that's how it is. May not be exact, but that's the general gist of it.)

As for the song, it's annoyingly catchy and I like it. :P

Ahh, Wikipedia seems to be accurate this morning...

Oh, and I love this song. It's alarmingly stupid and a bit of fun.

Well this isn't a whole bunch of fun, but if you are a driver, or will soon be a learner, or your mates or family sometimes drive drunk or just generally like idiots, then please watch this.

The aftermath elements are very realistic and familiar to me, sadly. This is what it's like when things go wrong, do all you can to stop it happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...