THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Looking good :DLoving how the background is animated and you can put your Facebook profile picture on the missing wall... It's nice that there's a diary for Lez Cougan and a developing blog too. A very exciting touch to the already great construction IMO :)EDIT: It's cool how you can scroll over the missing list with your arrow keys too. I'd imagine that photo collection is going to grow massive over time...

Brilliant! :P Interesting how the site is relying on Facebook so much, an interesting change to say Saw's Dev Diary etc. Oh.. and it's "Lez Cougan" is it, silly us calling him Les :( Would love to see Lez's page being updated with him doing video's etc, with a dedicated actor for it, warning us of what's to come and stuff like that... Hopefully the Developer Diary will be updated nice and regularly too. :rolleyes:

^I don't mind Facebook links until they spam up walls and news. It was incredibly annoying during the initial weeks of Towers' Greatest Coaster voting, and if my News Feed will be full of "X has been taken by the Swarm" then count me out.Rest of the site finally loaded, awesome background. Well done video. Just needs to keep with the updating which is something a few sites don't do.I'm also getting excessive Raptor vibes. Which is good.

HTML5 Much? I hate the way they incorporate Facebook into everything. (Even the developer diary*, grrrr) Not everyone is on Facebook. Anyway love the new pictures, really taking shape now, swarm site is pretty nice, yet quite power redundant on computers!Onto the actual coaster really loving it now, can't wait for fright nights. Does anyone know if its lit up at all at night? I'm doubting this as theirs no pictures.*Like stealth's dev diary I loved.