2013 Changes

daboywunda

I can't see how people can "knock it" until they've "tried it" with regard to the backward rows on Swarm, but I can understand why you feel it will be pants and why they had to change it.

I won't comment until I've had a go on 14th March and then I can make my mind up. But the initial idea, I can't say I'm thrilled but will give it a go!

I hope XNWO has SOMETHING done to it, I really enjoy it and it always the first ride I go on when I get to TP! Makes me laugh like a big kid! and I'm a wuss but it actually scares me when it keeps stop and starting I start making out images in my head in the dark and think people are going to jump out or summat! And you'll always get some loser screaming down the corridors on the way to the ride..... *yawn*!

Bottom right of this page, 'Back to The Future' ahaha, now I've got that out the way...

Does no one else just think they're going to reiterate the original themeing of X:\ No Way Out and give the ride general TLC... and then possibly turn the trains forwards; but I think if they've moved it the the Thrilling & Fun section they would have changed the height restriction as well if it is the case the height is now lower.

Saw alive was closed due to the high running costs. Actors are not cheap! The attraction was not pulling in the crowds as expected hence why they're just opening it at fright nights. I'm sure once the saw franchise is removed from it after the contract ends they'll some day make use of the area again.

I agree it's a large space unused and the path leading up to it from vortex just feels dormant but I'm sure one day it'll become more lively.

When you think about it the area isn't that large, not large enough to accommodate a normal sized flat ride. It is in essence a 2 meter wide pathway for the vast majority of the area with a further 3-5 meters in some places. The attraction itself is on water and doesn't take up any room really.

I could imagine a tall thin ride similar to detonator there but nothing else.

When you think about it the area isn't that large, not large enough to accommodate a normal sized flat ride. It is in essence a 2 meter wide pathway for the vast majority of the area with a further 3-5 meters in some places. The attraction itself is on water and doesn't take up any room really.

I could imagine a tall thin ride similar to detonator there but nothing else.

Nemesis inferno sub-terra?

I think my Top Spin sarcasm was wasted, ha :D

Another FN only opening for SAW Alive would be pretty poor but by all accounts that's the best that can be hoped for. It's beyond me who thought a year-round horror maze would work anyway, let alone the wage bill involved.

Anyway - Thorpe have gone very quiet about the "other" changes for 2013...

I don't think really anyone would care if Saw Alive was removed for good and the Belle returned to the education centre format...

Of course, lack of a 'true' new ride (turning coaster cars around does not a decent investment make) could cause the park further low attendance issues...