'I'm a Celebrity' Maze

pluk

I'm surprised that they're not adding VR to it!

In fairness it's good to see improvements being made, but it won't change the fact that an attraction like that doesn't work in a theme park environment, that's just my opinion though.

By not working in a theme park environment, do you simply mean by the fact it's a low throughput attraction?

I only ask because I feel that an attraction like this - a themed, interactive, walk through experience - can and does work in a theme park environment. So curious if you disagree with that, or of it's down to something else?

By not working in a theme park environment, do you simply mean by the fact it's a low throughput attraction?

I only ask because I feel that an attraction like this - a themed, interactive, walk through experience - can and does work in a theme park environment. So curious if you disagree with that, or of it's down to something else?

The low throughput is the fundamental flaw but the choice of theme was a strange one IMO - interactive attractions are good and IAC is done to a high standard, but the idea of having a theme park attraction themed to I'm a Celebrity just doesn't work for me (and that's not because I dislike the programme, I quite like it).

It didn't seem to have many people queueing for it when I saw it on various occasions last year (apart from when it first opened), though obviously it would have taken quite a while due to the throughput.

• 1 month later...

Not too surprising given the size of the queues around park and the throughput it had already, let alone with it being made longer

It's just a shame that throughput wasn't one of the improvements - not sure what could realistically be changed but I think that designing a permanent attraction with a throughput of less than 200pph was a very bizarre decision from the park.

It's just a shame that throughput wasn't one of the improvements - not sure what could realistically be changed but I think that designing a permanent attraction with a throughput of less than 200pph was a very bizarre decision from the park.

It may have been, but it's been done now so I think they're just trying to make the best of the attraction they've been left with. At least they've tried to update it to keep it relevant and current to the TV show that a lot of people watch :)

Yesterday we joining the queue at 14:05 and got into the ride at 15:45. It was the first time I had done it.

My thoughts.

The actors were good, they all, without fail, acted their hearts out.

The experience didn't quite knit together correctly

I answered incorrectly in the booth and nothing happened.

In fact all of the challenges were kindergarten level

The only vaguely interesting challenge was the star one, which got people working as a team.

If it wasn't for the acting it would have been a pathetic experience, The actors brought it up to an ok experience.

^ I preferred the revamp compared to the initial version although I would never be prepared to wait anything over 25 mins to go on it. All they've really done is added a section where you search through underwear and a very short outback shack section. Probably the worst "revamp" I've ever spent so much time on queueing for (2hrs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erm....search through underwear?!! :lol: and you waited 2 hours for that? - go work in a charity shop and you get to do that for free plus no queueing!  Hmm I hope the pants were clean :ph34r:

I've only done the maze twice - first time was ok, second time was terrible so I wouldn't go on it again unless it had no queue (the only reason I went on it the second time was due to no queue)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so my friend went to Thorpe yesterday and was evacuated in IAC. In his words "We got to the bit when you go down the slide, all the lights blacked out, all the airbags deflated and a message played saying "We are no longer able to continue operation, please make your way to the nearest exit immediately" Does anyone know what happened?

• 3 months later...