Rant

Theme Park bloke

People driving that pull out in front of you and make no effort to speed up  :angry2: 

Just reminds me of an event that occured only...oh...15 MINUTES AGO!

Was cycling past Bracknell Station on the way home from college (in the rain)...and this bus is just stopped at an angle, completely blocking my way! I noticed the driver's face in the wingmirror so I assumed he can see me, so I attempted to pass. But as soon as I moved an inch, this bus driver decides to also move! So this bus pulled out beside me about an INCH away from my front wheel!

Okay, I know what you guys are thinking ("BE MORE CAREFUL ON THE ROADS, TOMMY...DAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!") but seriously, this bus driver could've easily seen me coming up beside him and WAITED a few mere seconds! Rant over!

I have been grounded for even longer now .-.

Basically I am in an explorer unit and whenever we have jumble sales we sleep over in the hall for the night.

Normally we don't actually sleep though, end up making it a mess, then tidy it up from 6am so when our leader comes it's as it was the night before.

Now last night we made a bit more mess then usual. This was fine, we tidied it up to the quality we normally do but my mum was stepping in for our leader in the morning, and when she came she was not happy. A rough nights sleep I guess because she was a wreck before she even entered.

Screaming her head off at everyone she matched about the hall not helping but just bossing us about, and moaning if it was not up to her satisfaction.

She got so fed up that at one point she told me to piss off, so I took it literally and went home.

In the short term it was about great idea but when she got back it was the same thing all over again.

'Why was it such a mess?

You're a bunch of selfish idiots

People put effort into that.

I want to dip you in oil and burn you.'

Allow me to just say the only thing I did to contribute to the mess was jump on a bunch of clothes and use them as a matress. I tried to tidy them up afterwards out of respect and organisation though.

But apparently everything that went wrong there was my fault. I tried telling her I even left at one point because I didn't want to be part of the mess, but no, I have been grounded now until February for something I didn't even do, which means I won't be able to attend my own meet that I told her about a month ago, and my computers have been removed. Again. I'm not 13 any more jess bloody Christ.

Ugh I wish I could just leave and live with just my dad.

People who say "oh why wait a theme park when you can go to a fair and not wait at all for a ride" two reasons the experience at a theme park is amazing. When I went to adventure island I was treated with respect and the staff kept trying to make a conversation and they were having a chat with all the guests!. Theme parks have such a great atmosphere you can have a good bit of banter with the staff if it is quiet and it is a good slow paced day out! And number 2 you do still have to wait at a fair if its busy! I waited at least 10 minutes for rock rage at milton keynes last year! I love funfairs I really do but theme parks are the best. :) rant OVER!

• 2 weeks later...

Not so much a rant, more of a ponder for the day - is TowersStreet never not at Alton Towers? Do they have a job? Do they ever get bored of photoing queue boards and reporting on non-stories? ("The parks troubles continue. We are now being evacuated from TH13TEENs queue line, due to a fire alarm" - then 5 minutes later it's open again :P )

Not so much a rant, more of a ponder for the day - is TowersStreet never not at Alton Towers? Do they have a job? Do they ever get bored of photoing queue boards and reporting on non-stories? ("The parks troubles continue. We are now being evacuated from TH13TEENs queue line, due to a fire alarm" - then 5 minutes later it's open again :P )

Similar situations could be said for other fansites (such as DLP Magic, TPM and the like)...

Whatever floats peoples boats really... I can't think of anything more boring than visiting the same park over and over again these days...

3 things that annoy me at the moment

1. Stupid little one direction fans who think its funny to tweet to my idol telling him to end his life and stuff like that. that is a major no no. Grow up and get off the internet.

2. (This is more ongoing) people who try to pull down automatic safety bars when they know it will close by its self. Like stop!

3. People who think its funny to make jokes of peoples deaths. Like no. Someone has lost their child, their best friend, their partner, their grandchild. Its not clever

RANT OVER sorry if it was depressing (the second one is more silly haha!) but needed to get it off my chest! :)

I hate people who purposely go out of their way to belittle others on a daily basis. Great example of this on the page before. Maybe some people don't work, I guess that gives them the ability to keep bragging that they visit worldwide parks on a weekly basis; when to be frank, nobody gives a sh*t.