Rant

Theme Park bloke

• 2 weeks later...

Not so much of a rant as such but...

121zk1g.png

She popped out the first kid less than a month ago. My generation, folks  -_-

Oh, I should add that the reason it won't be any time soon is because she is away from her boyfriend for a year. Judging by some of the comments on FB, my guess is he is in prison...

As I'm considered 'smart' at school, I am constantly plagued with numerous questions by other students who need 'help' (read: the answer) and it's been really getting to me lately. Like we have 3 hours left of our Health Studies controlled assessment and I'm only only task two of four (bear in mind, each task has atleast 5-7 sub-tasks) mostly due to the fact that so many other people have been asking if 'this is okay' and if 'I should include that' and my teachers expect me to help as I'm 'more able', so now my grade's going to be compromised as there is no chance that I will complete the remaining tasks- especially not to the standard and depth my other tasks have been completed to. I don't mind helping people, but when I'm constantly being pestered and it's having an affect on my own grades/performance it just annoys me so much.

Also, I hate how teachers will give me lower marks in say an English essay as it 'wasn't your best piece'. I really feel like my teachers' judgement of my work is now marred by their expectations of me/knowledge of what I'm 'capable of'. 

But yeah, basically school. 

So, my school put a really bad picture of me on FB yesterday. I asked my headteacher to remove it, which he did. But, a friend saved it before they took it down. I asked him not to share it, but he has. I have no idea who's seen it, and I didn't want anyone to see it in the first place. I'm soooooooo angry right now!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Gah, yes!

Speaking of incorrect signs (although this was obviously a joke), that reminds me of a seaside cafe in Worthing which has a sign outside saying, "Open 8 days a week" :P Well, I'm not sure if it still does now, but when I was young, my nan and grandad would take me and my brother down to Worthing for a day in the summer holidays, and we always used to go to that cafe!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Going back to the grammar complaints - "would of" incorrectly used in place of "would have" (or could of/could have) seems to be the new your/you're that grinds my gears  :lol:

That, and the fact when I went down to Southsea beach yesterday evening for a little swim, the fact that rubbish was just left on the beach when there are bins within eyesight. Picked it up like a good citizen. People make me sick...

Going back to the grammar complaints - "would of" incorrectly used in place of "would have" (or could of/could have) seems to be the new your/you're that grinds my gears  :lol:

That, and the fact when I went down to Southsea beach yesterday evening for a little swim, the fact that rubbish was just left on the beach when there are bins within eyesight. Picked it up like a good citizen. People make me sick...

I can't believe people could of been so lazy and inconsiderate to do such a thing!  It annoys me whenever I see litter on the floor, but on somewhere like a beach is just not on.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

I felt pretty much a legend at Thorpe park on the second walking past a group of people who dropped litter on the floor. You know the usual bottle plastic bag crisp wrapper so I bend down pick up the bottle and the crisp packet a gust of wind blows the plastic bag in the air I catch it with my spare hand and just put it in the bin then walk off that was fun :)  

• 3 weeks later...

Two faced people. They piss me off so much. So bascially I went on this thing called NCS for two weeks and there was 71 people and I was in a group of 15 and my team mates in the first week were fairly nice to me but in the second week like 4 of them segregated from the team and had their own little group and took the mick out of everyone else -.- now ive got to do a social action project with them but luckily I'm away at thorpe the days they do it! RANT OVER

Definitely not aiming at the likes of Thorpeparkfreak here, but why is it that some kids aged between 11-14 somehow HAVE to think their so hardcore? Last time I was at Thorpe and queueing for Colossus, there were four kids in front of me, assumedly 13 years old, who stopped off at the queue shop. While the two girls and one of the boys in the group simply get a 'Juicy Drop Pop' or whatever, the other boy, who from first glance looked like a total jackass, buys a can of RELENTLESS. Yes he was obviously buying that for that energy kick, but he had TONS of other drinks of the energetic like (eg. Coke) right in front of him! Was he REALLY that energy-desperate? Or was I true to my word about him being an attention-seeking jackass? ("Hey everyone! Look over here! *holds up can* I'M DRINKING RELENTLESS! I'm SO popular!") RANT OVER!

People who always have to have a comeback, or turn the situation into some kind of competition, when you're in a worse or different situation than they are. They do not have the faintest idea how I feel and when I try to explain, they start with the "I get that too but blah blah blah". It would be like a person who wears glasses telling a blind person that they understand how they feel but they just need to try harder to see. No. No no no!

Definitely not aiming at the likes of Thorpeparkfreak here, but why is it that some kids aged between 11-14 somehow HAVE to think their so hardcore? Last time I was at Thorpe and queueing for Colossus, there were four kids in front of me, assumedly 13 years old, who stopped off at the queue shop. While the two girls and one of the boys in the group simply get a 'Juicy Drop Pop' or whatever, the other boy, who from first glance looked like a total jackass, buys a can of RELENTLESS. Yes he was obviously buying that for that energy kick, but he had TONS of other drinks of the energetic like (eg. Coke) right in front of him! Was he REALLY that energy-desperate? Or was I true to my word about him being an attention-seeking jackass? ("Hey everyone! Look over here! *holds up can* I'M DRINKING RELENTLESS! I'm SO popular!") RANT OVER!

I may have read this wrong, but are you seriously ranting about a kid buying a can of relentless? :P

People who take things for granted:

Girl in my class: So I got an ipad for my Birthday

Me: Man, you're lucky!

Girl: Oh, I only got it coz I needed one.

me: I'm not dead and there isn't an ipad in my possesion

You may think she needed one because of schoolwork. She has her own mac. In fact her four year old brother has a mac as well!

She also tells me stuff like 'oh yeah, why don't you just get an ipad, sky tv, a house extention etc'

Hello? It's not my choice whether my parents waste hundreds of quid on stuff I can already live without!

I may have read this wrong, but are you seriously ranting about a kid buying a can of relentless? :P

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear on that one, but that rant is basically targetting anyone of that age group who's always after some attention. What irritated me about that kid in the queue for Colossus is that while his friends were buying something basic, he goes a little over-the-top and buys a can of Relentless, and as I said in the rant I made, he WAS possibly after that energy kick, but surely if he made a more sensible decision, he could've easily just bought a coke or something. You should know where I'm coming from now... :)

My thoughts exactly! 

Seriously though, does it matter if he bought Relentless? He's completely entitled to. Hell, when I was that age we all thought a can of energy drink made you instantly awesome. He clearly knows how to get the ladies. Leave him be.