TV programmes you hate

Theme Park bloke

To be honest though, weed is the inspiration behind a lot of ads, particularly food ads it seems, cast your eyes video-wards:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pBm2UBTF8Pitch: Imagine a moose on a wall with crazy eyes and the ability to swing people about without touching them stay with me how's about we get him to sing too?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0SchmcLXMQPitch: We're advertising chocolate so what about getting a boy from the 1920's and funky lookin' girl in a turtle neck and ask them to move their eyebrows in time with an equally unrelated song?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUEPitch: Let's just what happens, shall we?Other contenders that are so obviously thought up when someone was high are the ads for Crusha, Chewits, Real Fruit Winders, Comparethemarket.com, and the Evian Roller-Babies

• 3 weeks later...

That Haribo ad used to annoy me but when I saw it the other day, I laughed my head off! Don't get me wrong, I don't like the thing, just have a more positive reaction to it :PAnd agree about X Factor. Ugh. Loud crappy music, annoying audiences that boo when a judge makes a valid, honest point just because they disagree with them. Here's another thing. Downtown Abbey - not something I watch but my mum and brother enjoy it and I know it's good TV, you can tell it is and it got very positive feedback etc. It didn't win any BAFTAs, but The Only Way Is Essex won the YouTube Audience Award. However at the Emmys, Downtown won quite a few. What does that say about us Brits? :P Never let them vote (or make them be of a certain age, intellect, intelligence!) ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Can I do something really predictable and say I hate TOWIE. Not just because I get the stereotype pinned onto me (okay, that may make up a lot of it), but it's just so staged and all for attention! People putting their personal lives, relationships etc. on TV for all to gawp at all for a bit of money. Just like Made In Chelsea, Geordie Shore etc. Fabricated nonsense about a bunch of self-obsessed, narcissistic idiots. Dreadful.

I love/hate x factor. Some of my favourite stars have come from it yet I hate it when they put through people who have no talent at all *cough* louis tomlinson *cough* aha. I despise big bang theory. Its meant to be about a bunch of college kids yet the actors are in their 30's and 40's! Its stupid! Also hate most haunted as its so fake and makes true shows like Ghost Adventures look fake. :)

I despise big bang theory. Its meant to be about a bunch of college kids yet the actors are in their 30's and 40's! Its stupid!

It actually follows a group of scientists who work at an American university a.k.a College and carry out research etc. Think like the scientists who work at Oxbridge. :)

• 1 month later...