The Smiler

th13teen

That 'problem' is no doubt linked to the absolutely god awful weather we had recently which would have made the area unworkable for safety reasons...

DO NOT SPREAD RUMOURS THAT IT WILL NOT OPEN ON TIME! Quite frankly they are rubbish, as I have no doubts in my mind that the timeframe for construction will not only have been rejigged due to the lost time, but also would have initially given some leeway in case of such a situation... These companies know what they're doing...

There is no reason to think it won't open with the new season unless they're still building the bloody thing in March 2013..

The state of that floor after being under a tent for 24 years must of been horrible!

Is their also a chance that the last piece of the black hole which is still their is causing a problem, I think someone said it was a substation and I'm not sure if they tried and remove it recently cause Dark Forest & X-Sector had a power cut, if thats the cause, its a pain in a bottom to either, build another substation or wait till close season to cut the power and build that way

• 2 weeks later...

Are you Rob from TST? If not they are not yours to use.

EDIT. I've seen you have edited in a credit to make this post not make sense, but Rob has specifically asked in his first post in the construction thread that his photos are not used like this, they are for TST and you should link to that site to share them.

Sorry but I wouldn't trust anything they say, they've been known in the past to say so much crap haha! They reckoned a box near tidal wave was the fire effect for Tidal Wave etc...

I googled for the picture and it was actually from towers nerd forums and it was a fans artwork :D sorry I didnt know how much Sh!t Collective come up with