The Smiler

th13teen

Saw right through the TTF news article, was rather good though! :P

Also any pictures of The Smiler do not show the actual size of it, it is HUGE in person! Just the landscape of X-Sector make it look smaller than it actually is! Pretty much the same as Oblivion.

Damn Towers for producing a random unadvertised prize when only a select few (if there's more than 1 winner of the VIP tour) will actually win those prizes advertised...

I might moan at McDonald's since I wanted 50k of cash and all I got was a free McMuffin voucher...

Damn Towers for producing a random unadvertised prize when only a select few (if there's more than 1 winner of the VIP tour) will actually win those prizes advertised...

I might moan at McDonald's since I wanted 50k of cash and all I got was a free McMuffin voucher...

But the fastrack isn't free, it's half price... so I'd still have to give money over to them to claim a prize.

Better than not winning anything though, and it's something that could come in handy (£10 for the Fastrack Silver package is decent tbh if there's 60 minute queues on everything as an example)...

Though no doubt it's got an expiry date on it, at least it's SOMETHING...

Better than not winning anything though, and it's something that could come in handy (£10 for the Fastrack Silver package is decent tbh if there's 60 minute queues on everything as an example)...

Though no doubt it's got an expiry date on it, at least it's SOMETHING...

Yeah has to be used by the 30th of this month. I suppose at least it is something, although to use the Mcdonalds Monopoly comparison, it's like winning the free (half price ;) ) porridge.

Well there is only one lift hill chain mechanism I can see, hopefully the is a launch on the first hill, imagine the airtime !!

In an ariel update Towerstimes posted sometime ago, part of the base of the first lift hill was already placed. And in the parts already placed there was a cog gear just like the one that arrived at Alton Towers. So unfortunately there won't be a launched lift hill in this ride.

I'm starting to think the world's first element will simply be - It's a dueling coaster in one track - hopefully they'll synchronise the trains as they leave the chain lifts :)

If your thoery is correct, and sadly I think you'll be let down, then this secret element won't be a world's first. Synchronising trains as they leave the lifts already happens on Vampire.