Closed Season

JoshC.

I think it's about time Thorpe set some 'Next Season Resolutions'...For example:

1. Sort out SAW's audio

2. Grow some trees behind Samurai. (yes they were cut down for health and safety issues, but really I'm getting sick of seeing a tangled mess of metal that's SAW - The Ride ;))

3. Give Storm Surge a new paint job

4. Sort out the queueing nightmare, triggered by THE SWARM's Brave it Backwards, while possibly sorting out the back two air gates (as they pretty much lead to the BACK of the seat!)

5. Bring back Detonator's previous audio! (2007 - 2011)

6. Theme up the Ranger County area a little (remember the straw roofs for the games stalls and The Asylum queue?)

As a matter of fact...what happened to Storm Surge's hillbilly announcements? :blink:

The storm surge announcements are pre recorded like buttons that are attach to the PA box so it's up to the operator of that day if he/she what's to use them or not and so is the theme music there is a key at the bottom of the same box that you turn to turn on the music however someone managed to turn it off another way and no one could turn it on so maintenance will sort

that out during winter

I remember the announcements, although they were terribly cliche sounding. I've always thought Storm Surge was an eye-sore to be honest. It's such an RCT plonk-down job in the middle of the park. More themeing could change that but would it be worth the investment?

Yes it would be worth it, it would make it more like a theme park ride than an oversized industrial water pipe.

I remember the announcements, although they were terribly cliche sounding. I've always thought Storm Surge was an eye-sore to be honest. It's such an RCT plonk-down job in the middle of the park. More themeing could change that but would it be worth the investment?

Just painting the supports and planting some plants would make it better! And that would cost £200 MAX!

I also think would look good if the concrete trough was painted blue like Tidals.

The trough itself is my biggest problem with the way the ride looks. We know it doesn't fit and was poorly thrown in but there is no reason for it to look quite so much like that is the case. Painting the trough and some sort of blending and softening of the ride against it's surroundings could make it look much less turd like for no great cost.