THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

^It sould very well be an alien monster tie in... reading the tweets and the constant refrences to the Maylan Calendar. I found this and this gives some info on the link between 2012 and Aliens."Alien ContactConsidering that the Mayan culture itself has indication an "external force" this theory may not be as far fetched as one might think. Furthermore, depending on your perspective, the odds of alien encounter may be significantly higher if another event outlined in this page is about to occur. Were the Mayans in contact with an advanced extraterrestrial race?The implications of alien contact during the year 2012 will vary depending on an important factor in regards to their actions towards us. Hostile or benevolent. Good or evil. The end of the world as we know it could be the result of a hostile alien race. Such races are speculated to exist. These races include the Reptillians & the Greys, but other possible include biomechanical Androids or advanced Insectoids. If Earth is rare, then it may be prime real estate for an extraterrestrial civilization and they may or may not care who is currently occupying the planet.In consideration of the end of the world, one must consider that this doesn't necessarily imply a negative outcome. If there is alien contact in 2012, it may be for a logical reason. And it may be connected to another scenario outlined on this site."This does not represent my views in any shape or form just found it as an interesting piece of info on the web which could be shared

Is that inversion just after the lift hill a new record? Something like the highest inversion. Do you think Thorpe would play on this ifvit is?

Dominator has the highest loop in the world at 135ft which is higher than the proposed 126ft tall LC12 (correct me if I'm wrong).http://www.rcdb.com/4079.htm

Rant ahead regarding the Mayan calendar and possible misuse.One of my pet annoyances with the panic society is there belief that the world will end and that the Mayans predicted it. Firstly Mayan prophecy DOESN'T predict the end of the world in 2012 at all. 21-12-2012 is just the start of a new long count. In the same way that the world didn't end in 1618 when we went from the long count 11 to 12. There is nothing to say it will end when we go from 12 to 13.Long Count[n 6] Gregorian date1.0.0.0.0 November 13, 2720 BCE2.0.0.0.0 February 16, 2325 BCE3.0.0.0.0 May 21, 1931 BCE4.0.0.0.0 August 23, 1537 BCE5.0.0.0.0 November 26, 1143 BCE6.0.0.0.0 February 28, 748 BCE7.0.0.0.0 June 3, 354 BCE8.0.0.0.0 September 5, 41 CE9.0.0.0.0 December 9, 43510.0.0.0.0 March 13, 83011.0.0.0.0 June 15, 122412.0.0.0.0 September 18, 161813.0.0.0.0 December 21, 201214.0.0.0.0 March 26, 240715.0.0.0.0 June 28, 280116.0.0.0.0 October 1, 319517.0.0.0.0 January 3, 359018.0.0.0.0 April 7, 398419.0.0.0.0 July 11, 43781.0.0.0.0.0 October 13, 4772Then there are people that say that the last cycle ended when Mexico was conquered by Hernan Cortes (excuse the spelling). The problem is that these people are 100 years out. 1518 was when Cortes started his expedition into the inner region of Mexico. So with that in mind. Mr Thorpe Park.. Yes you at the back whispering to your mate when you should be paying attention.. If you are thinking of using this myth then you will end up coming a cropper and will look dumb.

So with that in mind. Mr Thorpe Park.. Yes you at the back whispering to your mate when you should be paying attention.. If you are thinking of using this myth then you will end up coming a cropper and will look dumb.

Or they will make lots of money, not look stupid and have a fantastic use of advertising the ride based on hear-say alone.

Hi,I found some quiet interesting new informations on the website of the Runnymede Borough Council.http://ww2.runnymede.gov.uk/home/latest/wklyplanapps/2011/wk06/Plan_lst.htmThere you can watch all plans from the Thorpe Park Operations Ltd as a PDF-File. Greetings,Michael

So many factors to take into consideration, a simple free fall calculator would not do it justice.No one knows really. And, to be honest, I don't think many people will really care so much so right now, y'know, when construction hasn't even started yet. It will be around the 55-60MPH I'd guess..