Parks, Rides And Coaster News

MikeC

A park in Netherlands to get a Intamin Blitz coaster similar to iSpeed...

http://www.theparks.it/attractiepark-slagharen-p448/notizie/2012/04/un-launched-simile-ad-ispeed-per-il-2013-n1183/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whilst this seems to be a big jump (which it is) this park is apparently the second most visited in the country after Efteling... Good to see them taking a risk here...

New photos of Shambhala have been posted on PA Fans which show the water splash. It has been confirmed that the splash is artificial like Manta's so won't slow down the car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Theming is also going well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And because I love the cars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Plus there's a new testing video that shows the water splash in action.

Okay, despite the fact I initially thought this was a really ugly coaster, I think in testing it looks brilliant. Full of speed and air time and the colours don't look so gaudy now that it's got a train rushing round it. Good job Intamin. :D

Skyrush... Wow, what an amazing looking coaster! The airtime looked great over those hills, especially the first one, and will be even greater once the lift gets up to it's 29kph full speed, which is very fast for a lift considering I305's lift goes 24kph. :D Awesome, thumbs up to Intamin on this one, love the exposed look of the outside seats. :P

EDIT: Here is another video

Edited by Luke_A