X

Garyy

it's like a computer folder name I always thought, I always believed the story line of X was being stuck inside a computer. The No Way Out is a directory inside the theoretically 'X' drive.People say X:/WTF presumbly because it's usually the feeling you have when you get off the ride.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it may be interesting to see what tpm members would like played in and think would suit XNWO.

The Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize Summer Mix)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVhprqT-jdIBloc Party - One More Chance (Alex Metric Remix)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSgyELHSCMCalvin Harris I'm Not Alone DEADMAU5 REMIXhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2jj3YbgX_w

Couldn't comment on it before, but after riding today, the rave music is a huge improvement to the atmosphere..They just need to get more speakers in the ride area.Also the coloured LED strobes above the 3rd brake run are really quite awesome, they should definately add more!An idea:X:\ No Way Out When the music takes controllRe-theme would be so good, they wouldn't have to spend much, just buy a few more strobes, a smoke machine and some more speakers.It's a suprise how much of a difference music can make to the ride experience.

It's a suprise how much of a difference music can make to the ride experience.

It's one of the few things I really genuinely like about the park - is that they put music on pretty much every single ride there. It just makes a crappy ride a great atmosphere (like.. mr monkeys).

I'm not usually much of a fan of Dubstep, but I guess I'll have to ride and see for myself.

It's one of the few things I really genuinely like about the park - is that they put music on pretty much every single ride there

When all the speakers are actually turned on, I agree :). It's about the only bit of excellent atmosphere left there sadly.

Went on Tuesday, It is much better than it has been in recent years. The lights and Music make it much more fun! I would really like to know if anyone has any ideas on what music they are playing on the Ride section, I need that music :lol:Oh and has anyone got any older photos of inside the queue line or even a queue line floor plan, I'm planning to recreate X in a game.

People in the queue were actually laughing today because the whole queueline was lacking any audio except for a short, brightly lit section before the ramps with extremely loud and slightly tinny dance music that suddenly came on. It was one of those moments where everyone looks at each other in disbelief - made no sense at all! This ride has reached a whole new level of WTF complete with a dancing ride op.

I was in there yesterday, and the lights keeps going off for about 20 seconds or so at a time, by where you put your bags, and they went off behind the bagging bit too, they must of had some problems lol.I think some rides were having audio problems yesterday, the flying fish had no pa system all the guy was using a megaphone

The one negative point about the new music is the fact when your in the queue it is to loud to bear in some areas, putting your hands over your ears is the only option.

Hmmm, sounds like the Southern parks need to bloody sort out their PA systems...TURN THEM DOWN!

I think some rides were having audio problems yesterday, the flying fish had no pa system all the guy was using a megaphone

They were doing it all last week. Samurai was doing it, Fish, Tidal staff, and Nemesis Inferno were to make announcements instead of PA's.

The one negative point about the new music is the fact when your in the queue it is to loud to bear in some areas, putting your hands over your ears is the only option.

Agreed. There is that one random point is bloody loud - thankfully I haven't had to queue that bit yet with the new music ;)@holtjammy16 - I wish ;)