Slammer

Artie

Hi guys, I have checked Thorpe's website and the "Slammer will be unavailable today-sorry for any inconvenience caused" banner has been taken down and the ride has been taken off the extreme thrills slider at the bottom of the page. Sounds very bad so I look at top and I click on the rides button and Slammer is still under extreme thrills I click on page and it says "

We are sorry but The Slammer is currently closed for essential maintenance. It will reopen later in the season."

I hope so or do you think they are hiding something bigger I'm not sure what do think personally I think that they are trying to take attention away from the ride. Again what do you think?

I think this is the best way. Having it on the scroller all the time meant that anyone just glancing at Thorpe's website will notice it and either go what's Slammer or start spamming Facebook as to why it's closed. Only having it on Slammer's page means only people looking for the ride will find out about it. Having Slammer tucked away is really handy for Thorpe as they can literally just try and hide it. Quite like the text thay've added to the Slammer image on it's page as I think it will be heavily used.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...