THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Considering the helicopter is still registered to fly and has all it's rotor-blades fully intact (much unlike the concept imagery) I'd imagine the rotor-blades should be spinning, yes. Not entirely sure whether they are yet, because no video we have seen has shown us, but then again no video has shown any other effect. Thorpe are saving the best till last it seems...

TPG have said that they got the information from the Press Pack, which one can only assume would be this - http://www.thorpepark.com/downloads/press/THORPE-PARK-Press-Pack-2012.pdfI can't see that information anywhere, but the pack says Swarm has 4 inversions, whereas it's marketed as having 5. Also gives other snippets of information, such as the ride duration being 125 seconds (:() and has a theoretical throughput of 1100pph (which is 50 less than Inferno)...

Just noticed the extremely blaise face on the red haired girl...Blates part of the ECC...Also, both inside and outside seats will be good... There's no need to only dedicate yourself to one set (or side for that matter)...

I seem to remember you not letting me have an outside seat on one or two of our rides, Mr outer seat hogger you. ;)