THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

dont know if any one knows but gardaland in italy have built a winger rider and now have posted a front seat pov it looks so cool so heres the link just hope thorpe can do as good job http://www.parksmania.it/news.php?nid=5329〈=eng

You mean THIS topic... http://forum.maniahub.com/topic/7483-gardaland/And just why has the cost of this gone up 2 million? Inflation?

This is great news! With all the depressing news this year, this is something to really look forward to. As far as the budget, well the plans been approved, there is no tree removal or possible landscaping surprises as it is a blank canvass, so hopefully we should see the plans come to fruition! And May 2011! Get ready for construction photo's!!!! ;)

I wouldn't call this ride great news! It's based on destruction haha! But I'm looking forward to it, I think LC12 is going to be a larger scale version of this to be honest, Raptor/X-Raptor is just to see the response from the general public and hopefully this is gonna be bigger and better. Also, it says it's gonna be like 127ft? I swear it was meant to be taller then that ;)

At least we fully understand what the restraints are like now; sort of a mini version of air's vest restraints without the ankle bit. Looks pretty comfortable.

I have the issue with free ankles, X and X2 made me feel really unsafe because the lack of angle restraints make your legs fly everywhere - painful, not fun.Buuuuut, hopefully this will be different! ;)

I have the issue with free ankles, X and X2 made me feel really unsafe because the lack of angle restraints make your legs fly everywhere - painful, not fun.Buuuuut, hopefully this will be different! ;)

I see where you're coming from; maybe the fact you were being spun here, there and everywhere had something to do with that?

Really? Does Nemesis and Inferno make your legs feel painful? I love inverted style coasters where your legs dangle!!!