Fright Nights 2019 - General Discussion

TPC

21 minutes ago, TheBigTopDan said:

Number 2 sounds a lot like Big Top...

I hope so, but realistically I think it just means there’s going to be a new headline maze. Probably got something to do with the saw mill thing that we’ve seen stuff for around loggers, which is kind of backed up by the first clue as it would most likely have outdoor segments. Although I’m not sure how that’s gonna work spatially seeing as platform has been confirmed returning 

The fourth clue probably just just means new merch, and the fifth could refer to limited time food like the terminus burger from last year.

38 minutes ago, WWTPRadio said:

BigTopDan... it ain’t coming back. 

WWWTPRadio I am having high hopes for big top and I am going with big top dan as he keeps saying it as for me I would not have high hopes for the next time for platform 15. Even for me if big top did return I will bee going mad with the music bobbing along to the music to the ima score in the strobe maze section I have the song on my phone even that I only experienced showtime I am also happy do or die is back I found that very very scary last year and I will do it again after my night ride.

2 minutes ago, Platform15fan said:

WWWTPRadio I am having high hopes for big top and I am going with big top dan as he keeps saying it as for me I would not have high hopes for the next time for platform 15. Even for me if big top did return I will bee going mad with the music bobbing along to the music to the ima score in the strobe maze section I have the song on my phone even that I only experienced showtime I am also happy do or die is back I found that very very scary last year and I will do it again after my night ride.

Oh right, ok. 

1 hour ago, JoshC. said:

Can we just be clear about Big Top:

I am not taking any argument or anything with anyone I think once we know we will know as I said even when platform 15 does not return in future years I won't put it in the forum over and over but I will accept it's not returning plus earlier this year I was already believing nashervlogs on.YouTube that loggers was not coming back and I was already believing what he said in his video way before thorpe park put their announcement through there social media platforms that it was not returning plus I remembered earlier in the year we got that hoax tweet on twitter when it was on for a few seconds I was not believing that as I knew loggers time is up.

23 minutes ago, Platform15fan said:

I am not taking any argument or anything with anyone I think once we know we will know as I said even when platform 15 does not return in future years I won't put it in the forum over and over but I will accept it's not returning plus earlier this year I was already believing nashervlogs on.YouTube that loggers was not coming back and I was already believing what he said in his video way before thorpe park put their announcement through there social media platforms that it was not returning plus I remembered earlier in the year we got that hoax tweet on twitter when it was on for a few seconds I was not believing that as I knew loggers time is up.

Don’t worry buddy, Platform has a good few years of life left in it, we made sure of that. It also basically exists year round so quite easy to open up. 

Big Top - they cannae build it. They wannae, but they cannae. IMAScore are livid. It’s the best composition they ever made. 

Number 4 was the name of a Goosebumps book I think... Goosebumps maze confirmed.

The situation with Big Top is ridiculous, it was the crowd pleaser in the same way that Asylum used to be - ludicrous really that the park can't (or won't) deliver what everyone wants.

3 hours ago, Platform15fan said:

I will bee going mad with the music bobbing along to the music to the ima score in the strobe maze section

You would think it'll be easy to just create a strobe maze, throw a few strobes in, bobs your uncle, sadly not. 

30 minutes ago, Coaster said:

The situation with Big Top is ridiculous, it was the crowd pleaser in the same way that Asylum used to be - ludicrous really that the park can't (or won't) deliver what everyone wants.

It sure was, a lot of thought went into it's versions. 2015 wasn't the best layout, but it laid down some core features which helped 2016's come about. 2017 took 2016 problems  (people walking out fire exits and open spaces etc) and brought us a 're-ridable' attraction, because there would have been rooms you will have missed the first time you went through.  You should have seen version 4s concept 😋

If they are unsure they can't match 2017s version or 'big top it', then maybe it's a good thing that it may not come back.

But let's have high hopes for this year, as it can't be any worse than 2018..?

I personally feel the most popular kid has to be The Passing...or perhaps it will be DBGT extreme: revenge of the deluxe edition.

In all seriousness I do hope they have this rumored chainsaw themed maze with some indoor sections/theming/clear thought behind it- rather than just a narrow path with tarp covered fences, where you can hear and see the intros for Blair Witch/Platform 15, is that too much to ask Thorpe?

Can any of u guys work it out I only came across it on someone's IG and it's something to do with one of the 2 mazes out of fear 2 or fear 3 this was from youtuber TPVlogs and he sent it to another IG user realated to Thorpe park I am trying to solve the numbers thats what u guys have to do. Also TPvlogs already knows the line up 

IMG_20190730_182828.jpg

Edited by Platform15fan