Colossus

Adam J

Colossus REPAINT? Do you know what this means?!?

We will have less to complain about during closed season meaning we can only moan about Loggers tunnel, the rumoured Top Spin for 2016, and the removal of Storm Surge, ugh </3

You missed out Rumba Rapids repaint, Intamin Aquatrax and "Slammer has had a bad season, I think it should be removed" comments. ;)

EDIT:  Matt posted essentially the exact post.  Is closed season really THAT predictable :(

Aren't you the one who leaves patronising, sarcastic comments on all my posts?

No that's me, although I thought it was you leaving sarcastic comments on my posts? Who-nose.

Colossus repaint. Thank Doc, they've really been wanting to do it for years as much as enthusiasts and guests. Even if it's just small parts at least paperwork and money isn't getting in the way anymore

Are we back to a 2 train op yet, or are they still struggling after so many of their maintenance team walked out?

Are you talking back to 2 trains in 2015, or back to 2 trains this week?

It was running two trains the last bank holiday weekend.

Last year I thought they were pretty good with one train op compared to previous years. Most mornings when I got there at 9:30 it was ready on 2 trains.

I believe if it is back on 2 now, may not be in the week due to it being off peak, but it's not just Colossus one 1 train. 

Speaking of trains, is X back on 3?

I think they're back to the saying of "We'll add the second train when there's enough demand".

Yeah, the trouble is I've seen them say that when there's a 90 minute queue, there clearly is demand but they can't see that.  Too many parks in this country go by gate figures rather than looking at the actual queue with regard to ride capacity, but that's just my opinion.