The Smiler

th13teen

SPOILER ALERT:

It's actually a B&M!

Can this post just not be moved to the spoiler topic, please?

EDIT: Apologises if this was seen as back seat modding, but it just seemed strange for something to be put in spoilers by a mod when we have a spoiler topic. Was not 'having a go' at anyone or anything, more just asking. Nonetheless, I see that it has been moved; thank you! :)

Edited by JoshC.

I lose track of what spoiler topics are and where they are these days. Wasn't there a Fright Nights spoiler topic? Who's idea was that?

But either way, woo SW7.

As I say, not having a go or anything, was more just trying to help out, as spoilers and spoiler topics get muddled up and all that. Sorry if it came across abrupt or rude or anything.

But yeah, SW7 - yay track is here! Though probably no vertical construction before closed season, it's progress! Roll on March :P

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

At TowersTimes we have spoken to management and we have taken the decision to blur out the secret element of SW7 when it arrives until it’s covered.

This is entirely our decision, and the reason we have come to this conclusion is as we don’t want give away every aspect, because it may ruin some of the anticipation. However once Alton Towers gives the go ahead for the secret element to be reviled, or another fan site leaks conclusive photos of what it is, we will show you our construction photos in full detail.

Taken from towers times, who clearly know what the secret of SW7 is and won't share!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

At TowersTimes we have spoken to management and we have taken the decision to blur out the secret element of SW7 when it arrives until it’s covered.

This is entirely our decision, and the reason we have come to this conclusion is as we don’t want give away every aspect, because it may ruin some of the anticipation. However once Alton Towers gives the go ahead for the secret element to be reviled, or another fan site leaks conclusive photos of what it is, we will show you our construction photos in full detail.

Taken from towers times, who clearly know what the secret of SW7 is and won't share!

Believe me, they have shared there secret ;) If you would like to know what it is, visit our spoiler topic here:

http://forum.maniahu...spoiler-topic/