New For 2015?

OldFarmerDean

How big is that space? they could move the fish over to there so its got all of the family rides together, which would then allow a new ride between the swarm and tidal wave.

It's a good idea, but I just can't see them moving fish as it's too much effort for them, unless it's genuinely going to be advertsied as a new experience/attraction like scorpion express at chessington.

EDIT: but then they could just update it where it is if necessary as it's hardly taking up any useable space.

The scorpion express did show that people will turn up for a retheme, having all of the family rides in one place could be useful as it would be better for familys and open up the space the fish is currently in. Remove depth charge and the beach and then they have a massive area for multiple large investments. A large family coaster could go where the fish and the beach currently is which leaves the large coaster spots open for future investments, encourages more familys and still attracts people next year with little money spent.

The scorpion express did show that people will turn up for a retheme, having all of the family rides in one place could be useful as it would be better for familys and open up the space the fish is currently in. Remove depth charge and the beach and then they have a massive area for multiple large investments. A large family coaster could go where the fish and the beach currently is which leaves the large coaster spots open for future investments, encourages more familys and still attracts people next year with little money spent.

Move Depth Charge or get rid of it

I'm asking cause I love Deppie

I can't see the beach being changed yet...

Potential things / spaces

Flying fish (scorpion express treatment)

Hippo safari area new ride... I can see both of those realistically being new for next year...

Then hopefully a new coaster for 2016, as any later would be a complete pain! Canada creek, and the back of the park as well the island are potentially locations for a new coaster... Plus with samurai or slammer maybe packing in suddenly, there's more available space... and with the arena area potentially large enough for a dark ride which is realistically the only place one could go.

so really no need to touch The beach at the moment as its still popular with families, until the full hotel is built and shipping containers are gone, as the beach area and area where the shipping containers leaves a large area for new lands/rides.

So next year we're getting Fish moved for a second time with a retheme...

This is top tier theme parking right here...

Also, was Scorpion Express really a success? Given that Chessie's figures don't tend to fluciate wildly, and a lot of visitors probably didn't turn up last year because the park was dreadful and pointless...