Fright Nights 2018 - General Discussion

TPC

The lineup looks okay I guess..

Blair Witch will probably be lukewarmly good but fairly tame as it was in 2014/2015.

Do Or Die probably is gonna be Sanctum but a little bit better.

Vulcan Peak doesn't excite me in the slightest as hooded mazes usually are very hard things to get right and I don't think they can pull it off.

The scarezones seem like fun though.

Sounds like a scare zone in the dome... bizarre - and presumably a logistical nightmare. 

It does seem like there’s more variety this year than previously. As  others have said, I assume Do or Die will be very similar to Sanctum; but it will obviously be easier to market as a new maze.

Terror at Amity is an interesting concept. Vampires at school seems fun and whacky - just what Thorpe need IMO.

Vulcan peak could be successful; but I’m mostly glad IAC’s building will be in use. The maze being hooded makes sense. 

I think it’ll be a good year for FN - coming from a self confessed horror-hater. My only concern is the lack of conventional indoor mazes.

2 hours ago, jessica2 said:

If you say full lineup, you release the full lineup... don’t quite get why there are still things covered up unless it literally is the wd ride extreme or something 

Couldn't agree more! If your announcing the "full line up" why keep 3 attractions covered ?? Unless like others have said maybe they've been cut? 

1 hour ago, ScottYalloP said:

Couldn't agree more! If your announcing the "full line up" why keep 3 attractions covered ?? Unless like others have said maybe they've been cut? 

In comments on their fb post they are hinting/joking about more to come so I have a feeling there will be more little things announced... I reckon that’s it for mazes though. 

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Big Top Showtime will be a show by the sounds of it which should work in the dome.

You are correct, it's going to be a timed show featuring elements of The Big Top.

Pointless if you ask me, they have held shows in the dome before (Circus of Horrors) and it just doesn't work. It's too open and too noisy.