SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I don't like it, it is very obvious and could have been done in a much subtler way (or just designed better in the first place!), but it is totally understandable when you see what it can do to shop sales. For once it is probably something I'd do myself if I was running the place!

Well that's a stupid idea, blocking off a large pathway so that people almost have to walk though the shipping container shop to get out or double back on themselves. Surely if they wanted people to head through an exit shop, they should've designed it better, perhaps likeThirteens where you walk straight in to the shop after the photo booth instead of removing a perfectly useful path.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very enjoyable 1.5 rides on Saw during Summer Nights. The first ride was really smooth, it only hurt because of the heavy rain. Our second go was even better, we got the best part of the ride (the inside section) then had to be evaced through maintenance. We got stuck on the transfer track with a car in front of us stuck under the TV screens. Because of this, they couldn't get a ladder to us to get down without having to move the train. So, we were the first ever people to go backwards on Saw :P Then the maintenance building is amazing! 2 cars were sitting in there as only 6 were in use. They have loads of designs on the walls for the brakes, wheel assemblies etc. plus loads of wheels. For nerds like we were it was very exciting and made up for the fact we were stuck in the pouring rain for 30 minutes!

Of course I took some photos (which the staff knew I was doing and didn't stop me).

998745_698856123473152_1314516882_n.jpg

Jack enjoying the rain

580525_698856053473159_1976275317_n.jpg

The car in front

1001021_698856093473155_2069238588_n.jpg

It really looks quite tall from this perspective

1075694_698856003473164_1507625328_n.jpg

Max enjoying his free poncho, towel and standing so close to a Saw car

561788_698855930139838_1534308693_n.jpg

Some wheels that are actually round!

The staff were also great at keeping everyone calm (especially the people in the car in front who were quite scared) and us entertained whilst we were waiting for the engineers to work out how to get us of. They were very efficient in trying to keep us dry and even made it so that we got a free hot drink each and asking us how we were when they saw us around the park. Yes it wasted nearly 50 minutes of our night but it was great fun!

There are a Few Copies of Colossus, But Saw I believe is quite a good one to have cloned because it is not your Bog Standard Euro fighter, But I believe the one going to Australia might be a Tiny bit steeper or have 97 degrees to reduce the (Jolt) I believe it may have a Slight change like the Over banked turn replaced with an Inversion or the first Element of Karacho not the In door heartline the very small Top Hat. I would not mind Saw being Completely Cloned but I just want a Slight change for the Australian one so Saw will still be a Unique Layout.